what was this?

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Smashed-Up-Sanity, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smashed-Up-Sanity

Smashed-Up-Sanity Well-Known Member

I dont know what this was...
    My question is was it abuse?
    I know it wasnt rape, i dont think because we didnt have sex, but heres what happened

Last year i got involved with one of the guys at my school a year older then me. He knew I didnt want to do anyting with him at the time because i knew/know i wasnt ready. But he kept on sending me these text messages saying what he wanted to do with me and i was scared... He knew about my depression and my cuts so he used them against me saying that if i didnt do ___ with him he would tell everyone in the school, and he was pretty powerfull guy in the school.
    So i did, I said no but he said i was already there and i had to other wise EVERYone wonld know =[
    Mum found the text messages, and she still thinks its my fault and that i am a slut who fucks around with guys at school at my own will. Im not!!
    Maybe i shouldnt have gone to school those days :dry:
    I just want to know what it was...
    I dont want mum to know anyway so i dont care what she thinks of me :dry:
  2. incognito

incognito Well-Known Member

wtf is wrong with that guy?
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

That guy took you at your most vulnerable moment and twisted your pain to his advantage. That guy is a jerk in the highest form. In my opinion regardless of whether he forced himself on you, he did manipulate you and use you to his advantage and I think that that is just as bad.

I think it's also very wrong that your mom is telling you it's your fault. She should be there to support you, especially at such a time and moment in your life. I'm very sorry that she has let you down in that aspect.

As for the cutting, you need to try to stop honey, because one day it could go too far and whether you believe it or not people don't want that for you. Please stay safe :hug:

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I hate males sometimes. they'd do anything for sex.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.