what was your dream/nightmare

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by hollowvoice, Nov 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

i woke up with a fright last night,i thought someone called little g was posting horrible things about me on SF!
    i was scared because the things she said triggered me into dying,
    then i was watching from above as the hateful posts kept scrolling on.

what did you dream/nightmare ?
  2. oval

oval Well-Known Member

my nightmares are that im dying slowly from a disease or people close to me dying or about rape and prolly always the worst and really random xD...snails! people close to me betraying me by trowing them at me. if theres one thing on this planet that im terrified of, and everyone knows that i am, its them!
  3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i could hear 'the sound of confusion' playing as i woke up this morning... clearly
  4. ali-wali

ali-wali Well-Known Member

I always have the same nightmare from when I was a little kid, I'd be over at my friends house playing in her front garden and I'd see my mum through the window reading a newspaper and a big plane crashes into our house :(
  5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

My dreams are when i lie down to sleep, my nightmare are when i open my eyes just to realize i'm still here.
  6. oval

oval Well-Known Member

well a couple years back when i was a child i dreamed about my mom die and i couldnt be there for her and was only told she died. well at the age of 7 she did die right the day when i was supposed to go see her at the hospital again after a long time. i dont believe it really means anything since its farfetched but what i did creepy and it was pretty random too xD was a dream i had maybe 5 months back. i dreamed about watching the news and saw scientists painting pictures with chocolat. two days later a guy in my art class had painted a portrait of himself with chocolate. random aint it
  7. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

I once dreamt I am hiding in the graveyard full of white crosses and the Grim Reaper in black cloak with the hood, carrying a scythe is chasing me. I try to hide, but at the end she find me, looks at me coldly from above and screams: SILENCE IN THE CLASSROOM!!!

... and then I woke up and I saw i fell asleep in the classroom during school lesson.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.