What was your first pet?

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by Perfect Melancholy, May 28, 2014.

?

What was your first pet?

1. Cat

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Dog

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. Goldfish

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Snake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Whale

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. other...

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

What was your first pet, mine was a goldfish named tiny, when he died I made my parents bury him in the garden in a Kodak film case when we got a new goldfish I named him tiny two because I had such an excellent imagination.

2. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

ive never had a pet, unless those alien things you can grow in a tub count

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

A blue parakeet named Polly. She did weird things, like eat spaghetti and dance. Not at the same time though, lol.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2014
  4. Perfect Melancholy

what is this, I am really curious and want one.......

5. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Never had a pet.

6. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

My first ever ever pet was a guinea pig called Honey, but she died this year :(

7. Cicada 3301

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB5mAFAYTHI

don't know if that link will work if not search 'how to grow your own alien'

there were also some little monkeys that you could grow and i think they were real

8. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Technically, I had dogs before him, but since my mom took care of the dogs, I don't count them.

The first pet I had that I was 100% responsible for (besides buying food, of course) was a guinea pig. His name was Chucky. Chucky was a doll. He was the sweetest little guy. Guinea pigs are supposed to be kept in pairs because they're social, but Chucky never seemed to think he was cheated. But I spent literally 100% of my time not in school with Chucky, so I was like his 'cage mate'. I would feed him little homemade salads made with grass, dandelion, carrots, lettuce (I didn't know too much lettuce was bad, I was a kid), and pellets. He loved it. I remember letting him lie on my chest while I watched Pokemon. That became our morning routine every Saturday. :) He passed away when I was in middle school. For the longest time, I couldn't cry. It was my first experience with death barring my mom's dogs. I didn't cry until months later, when I was watching Pokemon, and I thought I felt him nuzzle me the way he used to. And I cried bad then.

Guinea pigs hold a special place in my heart. I'm considering a pair when my gerbil passes.

9. Perfect Melancholy

my mission for this weekend is to buy one of these, I want one I dont care if they are aimed at children!

10. Cicada 3301

I think they were secretly aimed at adults because i want one too :p

11. Perfect Melancholy

do you think you could grow an army of them to battle each other, or is that taking it to far?

12. Cicada 3301

How did you know my secret? :shocked: Not to battle each other though, to take over the world :-o

13. Perfect Melancholy

Yes I agree we should take over SF with our Aliens, and then perhaps the world...............

*waits for the MOD EDIT* :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.