What was your last dream about?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Witty_Sarcasm, May 25, 2016.

1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I like hearing about other peoples' dreams. Mine are usually weird and I can have multiple dreams in one night. The first part of my dream was when I put on glittery pink lipgloss, and someone just had to kiss me :p The next part dealt with a French actor who was enamored with me and sent me sweet love notes. Then I woke up because my hand was numb and I had to flex it :D I think I was camping or something in the last one.

iam and Inanimate like this.
  2. Inanimate

Inanimate Well-Known Member

Oh god the last dream I particularly remember was NSFW. WAYYY NSFW. Though, the dream I had afterwards is somewhat memorable at least. It was about aliens. Aliens. I don't know why, as usual, but the same scenario kept repeating where I was being placed in a cryogenic capsule while my supposed squad of no more than 4 or 5 was holding off the invading aliens. Right before being put in a cryogenic state, one particular alien, which looked like a xenomorph with tendrils and it's fucking tendrils had mouths at its ends, would breach the room from the ceiling and attack my defending squadmates. Every time, I would presume that at least two or three people would die trying to kill that monstrosity. Then, I'd promptly awake due to one of my squadmates releasing me from the capsule, not knowing how much time had passed and who had died while the room is very bright for no fucking reason. That's where the dream looped back to the beginning several times. Now, I have no idea why I was being protected with their lives. I don't even KNOW these people, and why they found me so important--I don't know.

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Wow, that sounds kinda scary. Do you always have dreams like that?

4. Inanimate

Hardly. My dreams usually revolve around my depression, and they're apparently so excessive that I rarely remember the details. I'm lucky when I have an unusual dream like that. I didn't feel scared during or after the dream though-- just confused.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Yeah, I feel the same way. Usually mine are confusing as hell. Some depress me because they depict things like love and companionship, things I will likely never have. The one I had last night, well I had about 3 friends who died. That was sad and scary.

6. Inanimate

Same. I have reoccurring dreams about an acquaintance that I had in middle school, who was the closest thing to a friend I had during that time. They even get a bit sexual, even though I wasn't attracted to him. So weird, just, why is sexuality even involved? I'm not sure what to think of those dreams. Not sure if I want to be his friend or...? Confusing as hell. I dream about love occasionally, and they always suuuck. Anyway, your friends had actually died, or did they only die in your dream?

7. Witty_Sarcasm

That is weird, though sometimes I have sexual dreams about people from my past or those I don't even know. Dreams can be random like that. My friends didn't die in real life, though it felt real in the dream and really scared me at the time.

Inanimate likes this.
  8. Inanimate

I guess I don't need to contemplate nor brood over certain dreams. I mean, they can have some meaning, but they're not absolute. For example, just because I had sexy time with an acquaintance or a friend in a dream, that doesn't mean I want to in reality -- the thought might come up for whatever reason, but that's generally the extent of it. I'm just saying all of this because I tend to overanalyze certain dreams, especially the ones that make me feel anxious or ashamed.

But yeah, I suspected that your friends died just in that dream; I just wanted to be certain. Well, I hope you're not overanalyzing/brooding over that dream. You did say it scared you at the time, so hopefully that's still true. :)

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Yeah, it's best not to overanalyze them, because it's not like they will necessarily happen. I am still worried a bit, but then it's best not to dwell on things too much or I will get too upset.

Inanimate likes this.
  10. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

My last dream I remember was really boring. I dreamt about trying to find a place to practice my monologue I had to perform for my acting class. I had fallen asleep in the middle of... practicing my monologue.

Inanimate and Witty_Sarcasm like this.
  11. Witty_Sarcasm

Haha, well sometimes boring dreams are better than wacky ones :p

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It was about Christmas and eating candy (I know, random)

13. My last dream that I remember was where I randomly started chasing after this dangerous (but hot if I may say so) criminal. He was abnormally bouncy and kept parkouring/leaping around away from the police. It felt like there was a magnet just tugging me towards him. Eventually we had jumped the traffic (literally) and had gotten to a riverside with fast-flowing water. He suddenly stopped and smirked at me as we were perched on a ledge and then jumped into the river and started swimming towards a ramp, stupidly I followed after him, except I got washed away and found myself in this odd water museum filled with porcelain statues and floors. The people looked at me oddly and I ran inside to a nearby mall and kept running up the escalators until I had reached a department store and then I was stopped by a women who asked if I was okay and then I was hyperventilating and suddenly I saw my dad come up from the escalator and I gasped in happiness and ran and hugged him. Then I woke up... the end?

14. Witty_Sarcasm

Lol, that is cute :)

15. Witty_Sarcasm

Ooh, that actually sounds like a cool action movie. You must have a creative mind :)

contradictingmymind likes this.
  16. Witty_Sarcasm

My last dream was horrible! I was back in school and being bullied relentlessly, possibly worse than when I was there. I felt so terrible and wanted to cry. Luckily I woke up and didn't cry and I'm trying not to take it to heart. Those are the kinds of dreams I hate.

17. Kate123

Kate123 Member

The last dream I dreamed was actually quite interesting. I was part of an underground organisation and we had to free one of our comrades who had been arrested by the police. He was being transported through my town and so one of my other comrades, a young brown-haired boy (never seen him before but he could skate really well!), stopped the truck and we, around 5 people I think, got our friend out and took the local bus to some secret hideout. But the military seemed to be able to find us and suddenly this guy from the tv series called Game of Thrones (Arya's dancing/sparing partner for some reason) was in the room and threaten to poke us with a knitting needle with deadly poison. No one of my comrades dared to move and so I tried to kick him in the face (with a flying kick none the less) but he was too fast and stabbed me in the foot with the knitting needle. The last thing a saw before waking up from the dream was a blond-haired guy (again don't know who) rushing to help me.

Gosh I wasn't in a very good mood before writting but now I feel much better. Really a great dream :)

Inanimate and Witty_Sarcasm like this.
  18. Witty_Sarcasm

That sounds like an awesome dream :)

19. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I had a dream I was going on a school trip to South Africa (and we were going to drive there somehow.) I got to the meeting site a little late and wasn't sure if I'd get to go since there were too many people who wanted to, but I got selected to go. I was also talking to my sister about Youtube at one point in the dream too.

20. Witty_Sarcasm

That's cool :) I think traveling is fun. Hopefully I can do that one day.

baywasp likes this.