What was your last drink? (The Sewuel!) thanks 😊 🙏 p!

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
I do like kiwi 🥝 strawberry 🍓 though, witty—so that’s some fine taste buds you’re sporting’ thwre my child 👶! :D And iOS like to think my self a “rock-star,” of sorts (just not the kind that mark whalberg played in that dumb movie 🎥!). . ;^)

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Now... I’ve still got to do some ris urch—(on the kind of drink petal had posted about on her inaugural entry, way-back-in: “the day!”) __.;) this was likely Long Before Your Tike, here Miss Witt Star Productions of Good Heaven’s knows what.?!;)

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
And iOS like to think my self a “rock-star,” of sorts (just not the kind that mark whalberg played in that dumb movie 🎥!). . ;^)
Lol ya I agree that movie was so dumb I don't like it at all either.
I never drink anything very exciting (pretty much only water or tea) sometimes I have juice but it's pretty rare. I miss being able to drink pop though (esp. root beer!) but oh well it's better not to drink that kind of thing anyway. Also I think energy drinks are not very healthy at all either. I only ever tried one once & it freaked me out how instant the energy thing happened. I thought it was cool but just can't imagine that something that can do that is healthy at all so I never had one again after that.
Anyway ya so my last drink was water lol :p *halo

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Oh yeah, I like the blue one (voltage I think) and Baja Blast.
Baja Blast is great. Makes it worth getting a drink at Taco Bell. I don't always get drinks when I go for fast food (but I'm more likely to with Taco Bell or at restaurants that have a Coca-Cola Freestyle machine so I can get like peach or strawberry Fanta or something else yummy and hard to find.)

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Baja Blast is great. Makes it worth getting a drink at Taco Bell. I don't always get drinks when I go for fast food (but I'm more likely to with Taco Bell or at restaurants that have a Coca-Cola Freestyle machine so I can get like peach or strawberry Fanta or something else yummy and hard to find.)
Yeah, I wish they sold these drinks in the store.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Yeah, I wish they sold these drinks in the store.
They're so good. I can get those flavors in bottles of Faygo sometimes. But when I get Faygo I usually go for cotton candy.

The machines can also do vanilla Sprite, which is a very odd flavor. Or sometimes orange vanilla Hi-C, which is nicer than plain orange.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
They're so good. I can get those flavors in bottles of Faygo sometimes. But when I get Faygo I usually go for cotton candy.

The machines can also do vanilla Sprite, which is a very odd flavor. Or sometimes orange vanilla Hi-C, which is nicer than plain orange.
The orange vanilla Hi-C sounds good. Once I made orange Coke or something like that, and it was really weird. I've also done grape Mello Yello and that was different. Oh, and I almost forgot about cotton candy Faygo. I haven't had that in a while. I like the candy apple kind too.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00