What we say and what we actually believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFS

Which part? :D
(If you don't wan to say here, you must send me a PM :p)
I still do tend to see "ugliness" and "beauty" in a more conventional way than you do. I mean ofc I don't find duck lips pictures as sexy lol but still my opinion is not as radical as you.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I still do tend to see "ugliness" and "beauty" in a more conventional way than you do. I mean ofc I don't find duck lips pictures as sexy lol but still my opinion is not as radical as you.
Oki, I understand ;) I don't see "ugliness" or "beauty". Everyone just is. Beautiful or ugly, but the same.
I mean, I'm not stupid or a hypocrite, I know when someone looks ugly or beautiful according to what I've been taught, but I'm doing everything possible to "unsee" it, if it makes sense. :)
Duck lips are supposed to be sexy? :wow: Huh. Who would've thought...

GFS

Oki, I understand ;) I don't see "ugliness" or "beauty". Everyone just is. Beautiful or ugly, but the same.
I mean, I'm not stupid or a hypocrite, I know when someone looks ugly or beautiful according to what I've been taught, but I'm doing everything possible to "unsee" it, if it makes sense. :)
Duck lips are supposed to be sexy? :wow: Huh. Who would've thought...
I may have a theory why you might find it easier to "unsee" it (yes, it does make much sense) but I need more time to be sure it's not merely a speculation.

Ok, let everyone see sexy where they want to. ;)

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I may have a theory why you might find it easier to "unsee" it (yes, it does make much sense) but I need more time to be sure it's not merely a speculation.

Ok, let everyone see sexy where they want to. ;)
What is the theory? I mean, it should be what I explained, but if you have anything to add there, I'm interested.
A speculation? What part? :D I feel so annoying right now, but your replies call for more questions!

Next sexy trend after duck lips :

GFS

What is the theory? I mean, it should be what I explained, but if you have anything to add there, I'm interested.
A speculation? What part? :D I feel so annoying right now, but your replies call for more questions!

Next sexy trend after duck lips :
lol No comment about the pic.

I'm pretty sure some people (or probably more than some) might find you annoying because of your endless questioning. But personally I find it interesting.
No, my "theory" is not about "beauty vs ugliness" but about "why you have that particular view about beauty vs ugliness". But as I said it might be a speculation. So I need more time to think more profoundly about it.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
lol No comment about the pic.

I'm pretty sure some people (or probably more than some) might find you annoying because of your endless questioning. But personally I find it interesting.
No, my "theory" is not about "beauty vs ugliness" but about "why you have that particular view about beauty vs ugliness". But as I said it might be a speculation. So I need more time to think more profoundly about it.
Oh yes they do... Very often I let it go, I've learned my lesson and I understand it, but I drank coffee tonight.
Though deep down, I don't like being left with questions. And I'm pretty sure even if a person writes a novel for me, I would still have questions *dunno

Oh, okay, I didn't understand that the speculation was about the first part of your sentence, thanks for explaining. You take all the time you need then, although you could shorten it if you simply asked me if your speculation makes sense :p Either way, I hope one day you'll tell me your conclusion.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
I'm attractive.
I love myself.
People care about me.
I'm not too much.
I'm not "not good enough".
I can't say that I say most of those things in regards to myself.
I'm attractive - Um hell no
I love myself - Not really
People care about me - Extremely select people, in general no
I'm not too much - I know at times I'm to much, way too much. Even those aforementioned that care likely want to smack the fucking shit out o me
I'm not "not good enough" - I have the regular debate on whether I "deserve" things

I like to think I have a realistic view of myself, but I'm told I'm wrong. I'm not so sure.

I haven't found a deal breaker yet when I truly care about someone apparently.
I've got very very very few real deal breakers. Mostly related to angry aggressive behavior.
I thought something was a deal breaker. When it came down to it, the thing wasn't a deal breaker at all. It didn't even matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00