What will It take for you to be happy again?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by PollyAnna, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

What will It take for you to be happy again? also, are u trying to make this possible?
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2010
  2. DannyBoy

DannyBoy Well-Known Member

Most likely drugs and therapy.

I'm trying both.
  3. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Agreed that i need my medication and therapy. Which i am cooperative in both.

I also need to be loved to be happy, that one is a work in progress.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

seeing my family heal my girl god getting strong following her dreams Happiness will come when she is well and safe
  5. Moon_Penguin

Moon_Penguin Penguin astronaut extraordinaire

i know this sounds horrible but to know the people who made me feel like this get there comupance and kharma turns around and bites them!
    and for my parents to be able to gete along for a few hours at my 18th birthday party, just them being able to have a lil bit of chit chat with out arguing and violence would be great to.
  6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Hmm... For me to move out finally and get my own place. With regular trips to Nebraska.
  7. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I don't know. A happy relationship. Meds? Some self esteem?
  8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

being able to let go of the past would go a long way to making me happier
  9. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

I might need therapy?
    which is pretty impossible for me to accept.
    I think when dad finally comes home that
    will be therapy enough for me. havent seen him in 6 months.
  10. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I need my mind to stop playing games with me, to stop whispering in my ear all the time.

Thats it thats all-not asking for much, huh.
  11. non-existent

non-existent Active Member

Be useful somehow. Which is impossible for everything I do no matter what is wrong.
  12. Sondenise

Sondenise Member

To be able to have a job where I'm happy and not completely undervalued. Also a job that allows me to continue to go to school because all the classes I need for my bachelor's of science are during the middle of the goddamn day. Also, enough money for basic things like food. Also, someone who loves me for once. I don't even have money to see my doctor to tell him I want to kill myself again.

also friends, and time for friends.
  13. plates

plates Well-Known Member

for my heart to heal, i doubt it ever will.
  14. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I don't know anymore. About to get drunk maybe that will do it! :laugh:
  15. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

I find happiness in small things like visiting my folks, and sisters. Camping sometimes fishing and bike riding.

I do not do these things often either cause of work, low energy or just do not feel like at the time. But maybe if I could change that(do not know how) I may find happiness.
  16. Johnnyc

Oh yeah playing and walking Aspen my dog That brings me some joy. She was giving a hard time I did not include her. :smile:
  17. No_Life

No_Life Well-Known Member

i dont think it's possible. i'd need to recover form my depression, find someone who could really love me, be successful... nomatter what happens in my life so far there are always thos ethoughts "if i caught that disease, id die in agony. if i end it now, i wont risk it" "if i break my laptop then i wont have the money to replace it, so i will just kill myself". i think the only way would for me to genuinly enjoy life, and that will never happen.
  18. Johnnyc

[QUOTEi]think the only way would for me to genuinly enjoy life, and that will never happen.[/QUOTE]

I did that twice, once outta pure anger, the other was accident, never again shall I mistreat my computer.
  19. MistyMaisy

MistyMaisy Well-Known Member

For me to be happy, it'd have to be that all my friends and family are happy too. That's all that really matters to me.. o:
  20. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

I just need someone to trust in. I'm In search.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.