What will you be doing New Years Eve?

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by George Bailey, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George Bailey

George Bailey Active Member

me hopefully sleeping. i know its over-rated and over-hyped by society but for the first time in a while i wont be in my partners arms looking forward to the new year ahead so i'll be going to bed early trying to forget i've got nowhere to go or no-one to be with. plus the reminder of having loved and lost is just unbearable. couple that with not being able to 'phone my mum to wish her happy new year as she died this year means life truely has nothing left for me.

wishing everyone here a peaceful new year.
  2. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

same thing i do everyday.... sit at home
  3. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Honestly, I do not care in the slightest about the new year or what it could bring - much the same as I think about Christmas and other religious holidays and birthdays as well. I am more comfortable sitting at home with either a good book or spend time with my cats, which is far more preferable and calming than having to fight the traffic and crowds that are already numbering in the tens of thousands for a good seat in Sydney just to watch a 30 minute firework show then spend the rest of the night battling the crowd going home.
  4. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

Nothing but just catching up and my Zzzzz's.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'll be starting to formulate my final plan.
  6. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

I will stay home and sleep.I hate crowds.
  7. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

sitting in my room... wondering why the hell i'm still around.

believe it or not, i've nothing at all positive to look back on in 2013, not 1 thing

but the best bit?

i'm going in to 2014 with no goals or motivations, and so unsure of myself. i don't know what's worse... feeling that you've accomplished nothing in the year, or knowing you've no earthly clue wwhich direction you want your life to go
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.