What would be your favorite place to escape

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by galalleni, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galalleni

galalleni Well-Known Member

Howdy All,

Thought it might be fun to imagine places where we could be without our problems following us.

Mine would be sipping a Mai Tai on the beaches of Hawaii - having a nice beach resort to spend the rest of my days - no money problems, no people to cause me trouble and just bask in the sun without worries - wearing my favorite tropical shirt listening to Israel Kamakawiwo'ole (Somewhere over the Rainbow).

2. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Alternate Universe. A better one where people treat each other the way they want to be treated and you get to do what suits you best for a living. Not a perfect Heaven as that would be boring but a better world,less rudeness, less crime, less war, less cruelity and less selfishness.

3. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

A box six feet under the surface of the Earth.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Me too:mellow:

5. aki

aki Well-Known Member

looking into the eyes of someone who loves you in some beautiful place

6. lifeisashedog

Okay, a box six feet uder a sunny tropical beach.:smile:

7. lifeisashedog

8. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

in an old old house on a rocky beach in Maine

9. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

i just wanna go home :blub:

10. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Green Bay, WI - that be where my girl lives :biggrin:

11. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

Favorite final escape: A very very secluded river far away from civilization in the middle of nowhere ,where I can only hear the running crystal clear water washing beautiful slimy shaped rocks.

My sanctuary with Mother Nature.

12. Canti

Canti Guest

Fantsay world where magic is a normal thing (not wand magic). I´d study adn make up spells.. i wouldnt be a powerfull mage but id use the magic i know VERY well so it would apear tht im powerfull. So i could defend myself and my family. Then me and friends could have fights to test our skills. Magic isnt the only thing though, ninja stuff adn warrior stuff is available too.

Basicly any fantasy game would be my perfect escape.

13. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

I dont know if this counts because it is what i actually do to escape, but...

I take my horse out for rides in the random corn fields all around here. And after that long run with her, we go down to the reservoir, to the same spot every time, and i tie her up, she drinks some water, I give her a carrot or two and we just chill there until i feel ready to face the world again. Sometimes my dog follows us and we go swimming together and after we are done, I use him as a pillow and we lay in the sun for hours. My horse is so understanding and when i ride her, I feel so alive, so free. It is the greatest feeling in the world.

Caroline

14. Canti

Canti Guest

That sounds so.. revitalising? wrong word maybe but im tired x_x

15. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Hmm..I feel most at home at the beach, oddly enough, or swimming, something that has to do with water, and the sun..I dunno, I guess I could say any beautiful place with water. :laugh:

16. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

a deserted island?
    somewhere no one knows me
    somewhere hot

17. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

somewhere cold. northern ontario. ice lakes. frozen rain on the trees. crisp, crunchy snow. sitting in a hot tub with a glass of wine, then running across the snow back into the house where a roaring fire waits. heaven.

18. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

A quiet place where i can only have the people around that I want

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.