what would be your perfect day

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by mjj, Apr 24, 2016.

1. mjj

mjj Member

Would you be alone or with someone ....

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'd be with my mom, I love her company, we are friends as well as mum and daughter, I love her so much, she's my world. As for a romantic interest I would like a cuddle yes but with someone I know and trust :)

mjj likes this.
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Just to spend time with someone I truly love. That would be perfect in itself.

mjj likes this.
  4. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

Alone, listening to my favourite albums. If it was a cold day it'd be even better.

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  5. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

Having a bath in JD, then after the inevitable hospital visit, winning the lottery.

6. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

Beautiful day spent outside in the park with friends and family. Picnic, games, dancing, music, talk of old times and a friendly dog or two to cuddle with.

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  7. Kate123

Kate123 Member

A perfect day for me would be in the company of three of my closest friends that are very important to me:) And then if chocolate would fall from the sky for us to share that would be quite nice. Dark chocolate with marzipan to be exact. Preferably from ritter sport. Kit kat would also do. Hershey's not so much.

8. NewAside

NewAside Member

I wake up and they tell me my mental illness has been cured.

9. SoTired

SoTired Well-Known Member

A day with my nieces and nephew. They're little (the oldest is 3), and it always makes my day better to spend a bunch of time with them. Nothing more innocent in the world. Perfect. And they love their uncle.

10. Mira_Ciara

Mira_Ciara Active Member

Alone except for my dog. Just in my room.

11. Koumy

Koumy Member

Alone, hiking in rural Japan with mountains, forests and rice fields, and contemplating the beauty of the landscape. The sky is blue, almost devoid of clouds and a light wind is caressing my face. Totally disconnected because I have not had brought a smartphone (on purpose, because I'll crave 'toxic' websites browsing or social networking binge otherwise), with only a book, a pocket radio, a digital camera, a binocular and a map as main gears.

12. Brittless

Brittless Well-Known Member

My perfect day...
    So the first thing that would have to happen, is my doctor (presuming i had one) would call me and tell me there's a cure for my disease. I'd come in immediately, get the cure and feel the best relief (better than er sex) that i've ever felt. I'd start doing all of the activities I love again. Grow confident and be the person I know and grew up with. Then a stock would fly by carrying a million dollars and drop it right next to me so that I could pay for all of these outrageous medical bills. I would pull myself out of medical debt and begin the life I'd always wanted.

Is that expecting too much from a day? :p

13. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

A beautiful sunny day, a visit from the little one and then out for a picnic, which is always great fun. Then treat ourselves to pizza when we get back home. Hopefully the little one gets to sleep over so I get to hug her in the morning as that is the best feeling ever.

14. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

A beautiful sunny day, a visit from the little one and then out for a picnic, which is always great fun. Then treat ourselves to pizza when we get back home. Hopefully the little one gets to sleep over so I get to hug her in the morning as that is the best feeling ever.

15. Huw

Huw Well-Known Member

Yellow or green marzipan?