What would happen if I attempted suicide at school?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The Depressed Puppy, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

What will they do?

Lets say I brought pills to school, & the bottle fell on the floor,& I told someone I was going attempted at school. What would they do that siaution?
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Take to hospital , have you sectioned, and require psychiatric clearance to return to school. Is much simpler to just go to guidance office and tell them you are going to and accomplish the same thing but be classified as a voluntary admission as opposed to involuntary ....

Take Care and Be Safe

3. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

One of my friends tried this two weeks ago...
    You're going to the hospital, your class has to talk with your teacher/counsler about it and you have to show that you are ready to go back to school.
    Not so much fun...

Be safe :)

Katha <3
  4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Why would one crave negative attention this way. Sorry but if it happened at my old school the person would be either a laughingstock of the school or be disgraced.
  5. 9426

9426 Member

Embarrassment, hospitalized for a few weeks, daily talks with doctors and your parents, etc. In other words, nothing good.
  6. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

hello, puppy, hoping you're well and that the attempt etc. is not the reason for your prolonged absence from the forum/ posting
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.