What Would Happen?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wendolynmarie, Aug 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wendolynmarie

wendolynmarie Active Member

I'm seeing a therapist on Friday for the first time. I'm not sure what I should do. But I was wondering what would happen if I told her the truth? The whole 100% truth. I cut. I plan on killing myself very soon. I have a way to do it and I have a note. I don't want to live anymore. I don't plan on living till I'm 18 and I don't plan on living till graduation. I am going to kill myself. The only reason I am waiting is to disconnect myself from everybody I care about.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2009
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

one of 2 things could happen if you tell your therapist. They may end up putting you into a psych ward (which actually isn't that bad in my opinion) or you might get an increase or changing of meds. It really all depends on the therapist they could even ignore it...which is what some do and I hate that.
  3. wendolynmarie

Okay. Thank you. Usually I wouldn't tell anybody this. But I truly don't care anymore. I don't care much about anything anymore.
  4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

well you know we're always here if you need to talk. You can also PM me anytime you want.
  5. wendolynmarie

Thank you.
  6. Polar

Polar Account Closed

Hey wendolynmarie,

I'm sorry to hear about what's been happening.

You are still very young and you have so much more of life to enjoy. I know what it's like to feel suicidal and I'm feeling it now but I keep telling myself that maybe something really good is going to happen tomorrow.

Sometimes things take a while to happen and I never thought that my life would ever have any good moments but it has. I suppose I'm just encouraging you to let life happen. I think you'll find most of the things you think you can't do you will be able to.

Also, I think it's great how you care about the people in your life. So many people wouldn't care when they're feeling so low but you do so I take my hat off to you. I'm sure someone as caring as you would mean so much to these people too.

Take care.

Kind regards,

7. wendolynmarie

Thank you. Unfortinatly my friends don't care about me anymore. It won't matter to them.
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You should sit down and write out a list of what you want to talk about with your therapist.. I have found it's best to be honest with them.. It takes a while to make that bond of trust between you..They need to know everything so they can come up with a treatment plan for you..I have been seeing my therapist for four years..Even though I am still suicidal I know I won't act upon it..It would take something major to trigger me into trying..You have a whole lifetime ahead of you.. Once you get out of school everything changes.. You will make new friends and find new things that interest you.. Take care!!!
  9. cows4u

cows4u Member

How do you know they wouldnt care? I mean have they cut you out or something??
  10. wendolynmarie

11. cows4u

cows4u Member

What do you mean? Have you talked to them about it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.