What Would It Takes To Date You?

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by boo, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Well all have standards, be it high or low. The internet anonymity allows us to come together without fear of being judge. At least to a certain degree. But what about the real world? Would it be fair to say that you wont just date anybody? Tell us what it would take to win your heart. Be honest :wink:

The girl needs to have a sense of humor. Stand up for herself and for me. Never run away from an arguement but instead tackle it with open mind. Materalist is a nono. Someone who doesnt think about the future all the time, but knows how to enjoy the moment. Faithful and believes in me. Likes my cooking...
    Knows how to be a lady. Call me before sleep so i can sing to her. Cuteness is more important than beauty to me.
    A cute voice is a must... lolz and i also digg the vulnerability
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2009
  2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

If she likes me I'm pretty much sold. It takes a special type of person to like me.
  3. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

:wink: Hideous deformities, unpredictable mood swings, questionable hygienic diligence and a dark, cynical and paranoid mindset.
  4. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

Agreed, add loyal and willing to get me out around the city with her.
  5. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Yep yep, change that she to a he, add own hair and teeth, good level of personal hygiene and reasonable looks and it's all systems go where I'm concerned.
  6. xan

xan Chat Buddy

It's a balance... if one things greater it'll outweigh a lack of others... how well we get on, sense of humor, taste in music/books/movies and i'm probably shallow but.. looks
  7. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

I dont personally go for looks as why have a hunk if he treats you like shit ???

I go for personallity and hobbies etc then if they are good looking too its a bonus! lol
  8. Aurora Gory Alice

I SO want to be like that, tell me your secret Rachel?
    I always go for good looking guys who treat me like shit. :( :(
  9. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Well haha thats what i go for....although that not what i got :cry: Im with someone who treats me like shit...so hmmmm maybe i need to try again... :rofl: xxx
  10. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I want a man who'll take his time in getting to know each other, because nowadays its all about sex on the first date...don't get me wrong, I love sex just would like to get to know the person a while before actually doing it...

someone who enjoys talking, watching action/horror/foreign movies, likes to read, loves pets, likes to walk or go to the gym, loves to cook, loves to go out and have fun...

physically, I don't have any particular idea...whether he's tall or short, chubby or thin doesnt really matter to me...he's got to hook me up with his charisma and by being himself...

as for qualities, caring, understanding, funny, strong, sociable, affectionate, open minded, calm, creative....the list goes on I guess....
  11. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

He has to be taller / wider / heavier.. just generally bigger than me. & older. The more things we have in common the better.
  12. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I'll admit I'm more into feminine guys.

Too much like me wouldn't work.
  13. frankensteen

frankensteen Active Member

I would not know where to start, I have not had a real *fun* date in about a decade, no idea what the ladies want anymore, I'm pretty sure they would not be generally interested in a 45 yo burnout with little to no prospects. :sad:
  14. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

intelligence, he has to be intelligent and be able to challenge me and keep me stimulated. Not necessarily handsome, but attractive to me. Someone who will cradle me when im sad and wrap me up with hugs and someone who will be cheeky and bounce off me when im happy. Someone strong and manly or "grrrrrr" as I say. Someone who can put me in my place and isnt scared to do so. Someone who has a nice voice so that after many many years, it doesnt annoy and irritate me haha. Must love animals and be willing to possibly come 2nd place to them. Someone who is respectful, faithful and loyal. Someone who i can tell anything and he will tell me anything. He has to make me love him but then hate him but in a good way.

Basically, i want a dream guy!!!! Are you out there???
  15. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I'm a married gal so I'm far away from the dating scene. Were I to be single now he would have to be a church going man who truly believes in God and loves to read and talk about the Bible before he can even begin to think of dating me.
  16. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

he must be taller aswel, that is a big thing with me which is hard cause im 6ft haha
  17. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Sorry I'm taken XP
    Just kidding. About the being a dream guy XD Not about being taken XP
  18. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Physically: clean, brush teeth, showers

Then, like he is.

The plus: honesty, loyalty, humor, imagination, genius, integrity, anti-conformist

Pet peeves: hyprocrites, sexists, violents
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009
  19. Aurora Gory Alice

haha I'm so with you there. I'm 5'6" but I refuse to wear flats (even for a guy) so I always say I'm 5'10". It's bloody difficult to find a guy in London who is over 5'8" they're all so damn short!!!!!
  20. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

im 6ft in FLATS!!!!! i have to wear flats to get a guy taller than me!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.