what would you do if it were you??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by aonisai, Jun 8, 2012.

1. aonisai

aonisai Member

i love a girl who doesn't love me. And she knows, she sees my love for her, so she just confuses.
    i don't have ability to make her love me.
    every time i try to do something, it's just....worse and worse.
    should i continue?
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

If she doesn't love you, then maybe it's best to find someone else. You will just end up being hurt if you love someone who doesn't feel the same way for you. You deserve someone who cares about you as much as you care about them.
  3. douglas

douglas New Member

It will just make it worst.
    Philosophers said centuries ago that love is about need. The person need to feel the need for you, and when the need is too much, like at the beginning of the relationship, you have passion.
    As more you show her that you love her and you are there available for her, less interested she will be in you.

If you already showed her you love her, now you have to stop. If she liked the feeling of being need, when you stop she will come to you, because she will miss you.
    She will only value your love when she miss it.
    If she doesn't come, she really doesn't care about you. So either way stop losing your time with her.

Only time will heal you. Be strong and patient.
  4. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Christy is right, you need to find someone else. It doesn't matter how much you love somebody, you can't make them love you.

Don't worry, there are plenty of girls in the world. You will find another.

douglas makes some good points also.
  5. It's extremely hard to make yourself stop loving someone. My advice would be to try to separate yourself from her. If you keep being around her, you will keep looking for hope and for reasons to keep chasing her. You deserve better than that. It's better to be single than to be chasing someone who doesn't value you the same way.
  6. Cariad_Bach

Cariad_Bach Staff Alumni

I fear most people will offer advice that is "do as I say, not as I do", because it is difficult and painful to know that a person you love (or even like) does not feel the same about you. And that means that moving on is much easier said than done. But when someone you value wants you to feel that you are worth Nothing to them, its time to walk away. Because if they convince you that you Are worth nothing, you will be worse off. If you walk away, you have a chance of remembering that you are important, you are valuable, and you are beautiful.