What would you do if Jesus showed up in person at your door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacksheep

i would ask him where the pizza guy is...then ask him what he wanted.

if his answer was anything other than "heaven ran out of sugar...may i borrow a cup please?" i would tell him to...well i wouldnt be very nice

Boratz

I would ask him to reverse time, undo my conception then restore the world to the present. If he agreed to that I would push my luck and ask him to delete a few genocides, assassinations, famines, acts of terrorism and the television series T.J. Hooker during the time line restoration process.
Lmao.

I would ask him " Who's your daddy?

F

frizziidizzle

lmao pmsl omg im on the floor from the last post ^^.. even tho i have a belief in a higher power... hehe
oh man that funny... im gonna be chuckling all day

i would hmm..
shake his hand and say well done mate
( just because i think whoever planned this world is very clever )

I'd throw a net over him and then bind his hands and feet with gaffer tape. I would then ask a long list of regimented questions around 40-50 times a day,sleep and food deprivation would most likely be involved.I'd have a couple of people analysing the answer I'd been given and once satisfied this character was genuine I'd ask him what the hell he proposed to do about the state of the world today. I'd record all his mumblings and mutterings so people would be in no doubt what he wanted from us.I'd take DNA samples,get him to sign a disclaimer and then release him,most likely put an electronic tag on him.

Mr Stewart

I would ask "why?" Why all the suffering? Why the pain? Why the hopelessless and why the inequity? To what purpose are we committed to this existence?

SaraRose

I'd agree with the "why." I'd hafta ask him why did he want to put me through this much pain. What did I do wrong, or was it just something that he randomly choose me for. And I'd want something more then the weak 'the more we suffer here the better the rewards will be in heaven.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00