What would you do in my situation`?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hoasis, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoasis

Hoasis Well-Known Member

So I have been struggling for many years just like many of you and we all now how tough it is. I have now come to a crosspath where I have to make up my mind whether to
    keep on fighting or go out with a banana bang. I cant relate to people, have no friends, not much contact with my family. Just the idea of working and being around people
    all day gives me a headache, I have almot 100 000$ i debt, no way of making money or making friends, relationships whatever..its in my genes because my father and grandmother
    are also like this. Soon turning 30, have tried x number of jobs and all with the same result. The last one I lasted 5 days LOL...what ya think, have any good idea? I try to win the lottery but nothing so far

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Keep fighting hun get some new coping skills help from professionals from your doctor supports for you get them put in place hun Many have debts here hun talk to a debt consultant see what can be done have you applied for any asssistance within your community 30 is young hun there is always a way to get on a different path

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I agree with TE. I think you need how to learn some coping strategies and learn about the way you behave and feel the way you do e.g how you feel around people, why you can't relate to people etc. Have you tried perhaps going to a depression support group, to talk with other like minded individuals who may be experiencing the same issues, feelings and dilemma's as you? It may be worth a shot. Even if you don't say anything. Sometimes knowing you are not alone and others experience it too can be enough to give you hope that things can be better. There are also many avenues to go down regarding the debt. I would speak to an advice bureau as they can offer advice and direct you to the appropriate services.

4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

What assistance in putting your life together have you sought? Financial planning, job skill training, mental health, peer support groups, debt relief assistance, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.