What would you do?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by goodbye pork pie hat, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goodbye pork pie hat

goodbye pork pie hat Active Member

Hey.

Decided to kill myself come June 2nd. Have to wait due to practical constraints. In the meantime I'm in college, taking these kind of dumb classes. It's hitting me now there's no point in class if I'm just gonna die in 3 months. I'm not gonna leave school, because stasis is my forte, but I'm curious--what would YOU do in this situation?

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I would continue with the classes. Can you say why you are planning to kill yourself on June 2nd?

I noticed your username. Do you like Jazz?

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I would work with a therapist or pdoc and see why I was feeling as you seem to feel...I would continue my schedule and try to reinvest in some of the classes, and lastly, I would speak to loved ones and ppl here about how I was feeling and find strategies to share what is going on

Apathy is such an integral part of depression, along with estrangement and hopelessness...these problems are so often disguised as willfulness...although I only recently met you, I can say, I was impressed with how gracious you are and how often you make an effort to comfort others...now is the time to get those reliefs for yourself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.