What would you do !!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lifedisappoints, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all not sure the reason of my life its said that every life has a reason not sure if mine does did cut my wrist almost 20 times in past but still here i am alive did try to end my life with overdosing pills but still alive ...i guess i am destined to stay alive and see and feel that i am for everyone but no ones for me ....Not sure if any one can show me a softer way to leave this world and move on with my other karmic rituals have aged parents thinking about whom i feel i should stay alive until they are ...why is it that i miss everyone in my life but still i cant show it up to the world i think about it and then i feel its momentary and smile at it but i guess not !!! beacuse every night i find myself lonely sole in this universe ..being cheated by ones better half unable to accept that it had happened to me after all those long struggles of early life ..but now for sure i do feel that my life is worth nothing ...atleast if i could donate my life to someone who really needs it a person dying with Cancer or HIV who wants to live the life ..may be that person would be abel to make best use of it ...hmmm No idea i guess i am sure i am not the only one who is feeling that my life sucks and not worth it ..." Lost faith in everything..including myself my god ...If anyone knows how to die silently in sleep do let me know ....
    May God Bless you all always.
  2. mcviking

mcviking Well-Known Member

What's got you feeling this way? We are here to listen. Please be safe, there is always a reason to keep going, even if you can't see it yet.
  3. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

Aww I'm sorry you feel like this, but no one here will help you die because we all want you to be alive and well. If you'd like, you can talk to us. *hug*

I hope you find your reason for living. I really do. I also hope that you can find it in yourself to have faith in yourself at the very least.
  4. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Tell us whats wrong in more detail. Im praying for you. You are here because you are needed and wanted. The universe brings us here because of love and we are needed. We need you and want you with us.PLEASE STAY!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.