I recently started a PHP (partial hospitalization program), and while it hasn't been able to help me cope and deal with the depression and anxiety yet I feel happier just being there. The program is tailored to last 1-2 weeks; I've been through 2 days. Meanwhile, I have a vacation planned for next Monday (12/26) for two weeks. I'll be going to Hong Kong to visit family and explore the city. I've been looking forward to this trip all year and quite frankly it's one of the only things that kept me alive when I was feeling like absolute sh!te. I really want to go. I also really want to continue the PHP. I'm torn as to what to do. I have three options: 1) Keep the current itinerary and go to HK. 2) Defer the ticket a few days to continue going to the PHP (but not complete it); lose time in HK 3) Cancel the ticket outright and complete the PHP. I'm a college student, so I'm not going to get another extended break like this until next summer. Unless HK decides to sink or is bombed in another world war, it's not going anywhere. What should I do? I know health takes precedence, but again, I've been looking forward to this trip for months. The rational side of me is leaning towards option 3. Any input is appreciated. Thanks!