1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you like on your Memorial Site

Discussion in 'Opinions, Beliefs, & Points of View' started by Bostonensis, Jun 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

If you like to be remembered by the next generations what would you like to say or in mind.

I want to be the best Anonymous Man that ever exited,like a Shadow,a floating mind.

The Dream of the Daydreamer.Anonymous
    Beyond the Mind of the Daydreamer ?-Anonymous
    The Shadow of the Conqueror.Anonymous
    The Beauty of Insanity.Anony Not mous

The Yellow Book.Not for Dummies but for Tennis Players.An Intrusion Comedy Mentral.

The Most of all is that I am my Father's Daughter.No one comes to my Father except through me. Snippets from my Father's Legacy Yellow Book.

2. I really don't concern myself with what my legacy will be, actually. I am simply one of 6 billion humans walking around on this earth so my passing will have little or no effect.

As for my funeral arrangements, I will be cremated. My wish is that my ashes
    be flushed down a toilet to signify my disdain for having been forced to accept the so-called gift of life, a gift that I never wanted in the first place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.