what would YOU name him/her?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by SadPandaBear, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SadPandaBear

SadPandaBear Well-Known Member

I was thinking just yesterday how much I would like to have a pet.

Pets are great. We are awarded the opportunity to be creative, and name our beloved animals strange or unusual names.... isnt that the best part?! :laugh:

ANyways... if I had a dog, I would name him or her.. SAKI.... I just like the sound of it :smile:

what would you name your pet? What would your pet be?
  2. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

3. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

My good friend named his cat "Itty bitty shitty kitty" I wish to carry that name on when I get a cat of my own.
  4. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

ok, i have a hamster called poppy, a spider called incey 10 dogs, zain-tidgy pud, zak-the lad, ganga guga ,sausage,diva, ronnie ra ra & reggie kray, and others are puppies.

my son James, whom i call the toad,,, has a toad whom he has called James!!!
  5. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I have a cat named Nemo.

Though I have a myriad of nicknames for the little furball.

Lately I've been refering to him as schmoops.

I've also got a really really fat cat called Skittles.

He's on diet food but he just doesn't lose weight.

Quite sad, really.
  6. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i'd probably call a kitten 'my little kitten.' i call my cat 'my little kitten' all the time :dunno:
  7. plates

plates Well-Known Member

8. aki

aki Well-Known Member

haha I named my cat 'kitty' because he was a kitten when I got him. Imaginative. :tongue:
  9. plates

plates Well-Known Member

:biggrin: my ex gf's cats were called Cat and Kitten. I don't think those can be beaten in terms of originality :tongue: and Kitten is going on 10 yrs old now.

i love your new name. :hug:
  10. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

That's a lot of dogs...:huh:...do you live on a farm?
  11. brittini

brittini Well-Known Member

I have about 12 cats and 12 dogs already. My two grown girl dogs just had puppies not too long ago so that's why all the dogs. But the cats, I just love cats so I have a lot :p

Some of my pets names are:
    Cats- Dr. Peter Fetus, Friend, Herbie, Beestard/Axl Rose, Cornflake, Wormser, Lil Victim, India, Chica, Lil Miss, John Price, Nala
    Dogs- Betsy, Rachelle Boondoggle, Forehead, Mine, Bobblehead, Blackie.. and we haven't named the rest. Then there's a neighbors golden retriver that hangs around and we call him Comet.
  12. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

Lawrence of Catmanduuu

13. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

My friends had 2 cats called Timmy & Jimmy after the characters on South Park.
  14. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I would have a bulldog named Monty, a rabbit named Winston, and birds named Page and Plant. Wow, I have this well thought out...lol
  15. AlienBeing

AlienBeing Well-Known Member

I had two cats--one named Blue and the other I got for Blue and called him Zoloft (Zoe for short).
  16. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

I once had a kitten that I named Baby Kitten. Then Baby Kitten grew up, and a paradox occurred.
  17. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Well, I already have pets. I won't post their names since I'm paranoid like that and I am on pet forums, where it will quickly become obvious who I am if anyone saw their names on one of them. I will say, though, that I have a dog named Sandy and if I ever get a male dog that is of similar breed, I will be naming him Danny. :tongue:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.