What Would You Think Of A Guy Who...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ~Nobody~, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

...was turned on sexually by A Clockwork Orange?

(the film, rather than the book)

Do reply, thanks guys.
  2. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

I dont know, never saw it..... But I know the show Freinds get me riled up :laugh: :tongue:
  3. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

A very good movie but a very disturbing one, and given that the most prominent scene with sex in it is a protracted and graphic gang rape scene...I'd give him a tolchock in his bolshy yarblockos and tell him to either get a grip or get some help.
  4. ~Nobody~

See that was and is my immediate reaction...
  5. ~Nobody~

Anyone else?
  6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Me, I'd run a mile.
  7. The only nice scene in that movie is... Ick, while I like the movie, there isn't a single, nice scene, other than the idea of going into a record shop and easily picking up two girls for some fun time, hehe.
  8. ~Nobody~

Can you explain it by the fact that there's just one hell of a lot of naked women? I'm not looking to excuse this person, I'm just curious.

I've seen the film twice but not for ages and I've been working on the book a lot for an english assignment since I last saw the film... and I know they're different in terms of the severity of the rape scenes and stuff...

I remember that the film shocked me and the first time I saw it (I was much too young) it disturbed the hell out of me... but I don't remember whether all the sex scenes are rape scenes or not.

But I know they are in the book...

9. ~Nobody~

I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him
  10. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Arnt those two he picks up in the shop like 12 or something in the book?
    Someone who gets turned on by that film? Well, its a weird one. Find out more about why they get turned on about it if your gonna judge them properly. but realistically, there is no love in that type of thought at all and there is something wrong there.

Now, who's up for a bit of the old moloko plus?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.