• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

What Would You Think Of A Guy Who...

Status
Not open for further replies.

worlds edge

A very good movie but a very disturbing one, and given that the most prominent scene with sex in it is a protracted and graphic gang rape scene...I'd give him a tolchock in his bolshy yarblockos and tell him to either get a grip or get some help.

~Nobody~

A very good movie but a very disturbing one, and given that the most prominent scene with sex in it is a protracted and graphic gang rape scene...I'd give him a tolchock in his bolshy yarblockos and tell him to either get a grip or get some help.
See that was and is my immediate reaction...

A

Aquariamethystea

The only nice scene in that movie is... Ick, while I like the movie, there isn't a single, nice scene, other than the idea of going into a record shop and easily picking up two girls for some fun time, hehe.

~Nobody~

Can you explain it by the fact that there's just one hell of a lot of naked women? I'm not looking to excuse this person, I'm just curious.

I've seen the film twice but not for ages and I've been working on the book a lot for an english assignment since I last saw the film... and I know they're different in terms of the severity of the rape scenes and stuff...

I remember that the film shocked me and the first time I saw it (I was much too young) it disturbed the hell out of me... but I don't remember whether all the sex scenes are rape scenes or not.

But I know they are in the book...

Help.

smackh2o

SF Supporter
Arnt those two he picks up in the shop like 12 or something in the book?
Someone who gets turned on by that film? Well, its a weird one. Find out more about why they get turned on about it if your gonna judge them properly. but realistically, there is no love in that type of thought at all and there is something wrong there.

Now, who's up for a bit of the old moloko plus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00