What Would You Think..

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by strangebuttrue, Oct 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Of a white guy that only liked asian women? Its getting to the point where Im only attracted to white women if they are stunning. Now...none of this matters, cause I'm not in a position to act on any of this sentiment anyway. I'm not well enough at this point. I just find it strange that things have developed this way, and I have no real reason to dislike white women either...I'm just talking about physical appearance - nothing to do with personality, culture or any of that stuff.

Any other white guys feel this way?
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

My father was attracted to Asian women. He never did meet one to go out with.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Nope,, I like hispanic women...But most of my relationships have been with my own culture..
  4. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

There's nothing wrong with that. My brother's full white, he's never been with, had a crush, or anything of that sort with any women who wasn't asian.

All his girlfriends, one night stands, whatever, have been with asian women.

Some people just are that way. I wouldn't stress over it much.
  5. How does he get them though. Despite this idea that asian women somehow prefer, or often go for white guys, they still tend to stick to their own in my observation of them. Im not sure how to break that down. Is their anything particular your brother does that provides him which such success? Something unique perhaps...curious really. Anything other than just doing all the things you normally would to show your interest.
  6. jacknife

jacknife Guest

No, personality type has always been what matters most to me. Whether a woman is black, white, asian, hispanic, etc. has not much significance at all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.