What would your last meal be??

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by IV2010, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

If you knew it would be your last meal, what would you eat?
    putting this here so it's a private forum for those who wish to question why!

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Lasagna, and a huge amount of fruit pie and custard. No need to worry about calories, after all.

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I'd eat whatever I would be craving at the time.

4. mlxjaded

mlxjaded Well-Known Member

My grandmother's homemade lasagna and manicotti. Along with some meatballs, of course and, naturally, a whole lot of bread. The best part about being Italian? The food.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

i want my late Mums lamb roast,her home made green tomato pickles, fresh whipped cream and her home made lamingtons and /or apple sponge
    since she's been gone 8 years I'll have to think of something else I'd like..
    have to be something I don't have to cook and there'll be no washing dishes where I'm going! :)

6. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Steak and baked potato with lashings of sour cream and chives; onion rings, & with their mushrooms as a starter and I'd skip pudding & head to fav ice cream parlour for pudding. (all from my favourite restaurant) Might as well go all out.
    Salivating already.
    If Mum was still alive choices might be different!

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Lobster with lots of melted butter, bread with lots of butter, veggies with lots of butter, tomato juice with lots of salt, chips with lots of salt, and a hot fudge sundae with lots of sugar and calories, and then I would see if I was still hungry, and if so, have more fat, salt and calories

8. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

A huge pizza followed by a whole triple choc cake!!!!

9. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

Brussels Sprouts

10. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

Lots of Caviar, well if its my last meal, I wouldn't have to worry about the bill either.

11. cutiepie132

cutiepie132 Well-Known Member

husson's pizza :)

12. allison

allison Well-Known Member

I'd probably stuff my face with whatever I was craving, no matter how much

13. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

One of those mystery-meat, cheaper-than-dirt and big-as-your-head Seven Eleven convenience store burritos.

14. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Two words: Red Iguana

15. poom

poom Member

nothing, there is no point

16. cutiepie132

cutiepie132 Well-Known Member

Now Poom,, lol.. I see a sense of humor coming out of you.. Don't know if you meant that to be funny, but you are kind of right..

However, if you was hungry, there would be a point.. Or just wanted to enjoy your last day on earth with life's simple little pleasures..

17. meme333

meme333 Well-Known Member

I'd probably have a mix of things...mostly junk.
    but I do that sometimes when I'm depressed anyways :)

18. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:yikes:

19. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

Gosh- this is tough as I love food! Probably mexican food and then pumpkin cheesecake, a good chocolate cake or hot fudge sundae. Or a good burger, fries, shake and then some yummy dessert. I could go on and on! I'm not fat but the only thing I look forward to is eating.

20. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

I don't know. Something expensive that I could never afford. Even though I've never liked the thought of what caviar is, I wouldn't mind tasting it just to fill my curiosity. I've always wondered what lamb tastes like, too.

Though, really, poom has a point. Last day, would be no point. Though, still wouldn't mind living that last day in luxury.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.