What would your last meal be??

Status
Not open for further replies.

IV2010

If you knew it would be your last meal, what would you eat?
putting this here so it's a private forum for those who wish to question why!

mlxjaded

My grandmother's homemade lasagna and manicotti. Along with some meatballs, of course and, naturally, a whole lot of bread. The best part about being Italian? The food.

IV2010

i want my late Mums lamb roast,her home made green tomato pickles, fresh whipped cream and her home made lamingtons and /or apple sponge
since she's been gone 8 years I'll have to think of something else I'd like..
have to be something I don't have to cook and there'll be no washing dishes where I'm going! :)

BornFree

Steak and baked potato with lashings of sour cream and chives; onion rings, & with their mushrooms as a starter and I'd skip pudding & head to fav ice cream parlour for pudding. (all from my favourite restaurant) Might as well go all out.
Salivating already.
If Mum was still alive choices might be different!

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Lobster with lots of melted butter, bread with lots of butter, veggies with lots of butter, tomato juice with lots of salt, chips with lots of salt, and a hot fudge sundae with lots of sugar and calories, and then I would see if I was still hungry, and if so, have more fat, salt and calories

cutiepie132

nothing, there is no point
Now Poom,, lol.. I see a sense of humor coming out of you.. Don't know if you meant that to be funny, but you are kind of right..

However, if you was hungry, there would be a point.. Or just wanted to enjoy your last day on earth with life's simple little pleasures..

Autumn01

Gosh- this is tough as I love food! Probably mexican food and then pumpkin cheesecake, a good chocolate cake or hot fudge sundae. Or a good burger, fries, shake and then some yummy dessert. I could go on and on! I'm not fat but the only thing I look forward to is eating.

Growing Pains

I don't know. Something expensive that I could never afford. Even though I've never liked the thought of what caviar is, I wouldn't mind tasting it just to fill my curiosity. I've always wondered what lamb tastes like, too.

Though, really, poom has a point. Last day, would be no point. Though, still wouldn't mind living that last day in luxury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00