What you give you get! Its not rocket science?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by ub3, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

I often and try to seldom come across individuals (ofwhich i've been a perpatraitor) who spread negative, dark and unhelpfull insengry imformation:evil: that ultimatly has a negative effect on all those who come into contact with it and in no way helps anyone not even the offender to vent there toxic vapors it only increases them. Now if someone is venting from the right place as toxic as it may seem ,I understand that It can be carthartic for that individual and that of those who may engage with the subject matter. But we must take responsibility for when we spread negative and ultimatly unhelpfull imformation and reject any form of positive dialouge. Because we cannot then cry wolf:Cry: and complain about the negativity and darkness that surrounds us as an outside influence! What we give we get! If we have the courage to change our negative narrative and engage with ourselves and each other in a positive and caring way then thats what will multiply and come back to us 10 folds.:juggle:

2. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

How right you are! It's not rocket science, but the Universal law of Karma you are referring to.

You may find the following of interest:

The Law Of Karma

With love - Aquarius

3. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

Wow! very imformative link maybe you should of just posted it! Fuck it ill do that some of us cant even be bothered to click just incase it will make a difference! My only diagreements to this text is the fact that Jesus never existed! I really dont know if thats true and I prefeer to be agnostic regaurding theses sometimes seemly dogmatic yearnings for one to beleive! what harm can it do to live by the Good...Orderly ...Direction of righteousness it must be better than living as a nasty entity

The Law Of Karma
    Many are aware by now that all life is ruled by great cosmic laws. I see the law of Karma as the most important one. However, for those who are as yet unfamiliar with it, please allow me to enlarge a bit. One of the best explanations that ever came my way was James van Praagh’s notes in ‘Reaching to Heaven – a Spiritual Journey through Life and Death’. On page 78, he writes under the heading ‘Karma: We are all familiar with the saying: ‘What goes around comes around.’ This is another way of stating the Universal law known as Karma. The word karma is Sanskrit in origin and literally means ‘action’. Within this law of action is built a natural cycle of cause and effect. Simply put, we have gone through lifetimes either sowing seeds or throwing rocks, and we will reap the effects of what we have created, good or bad…’ ‘… the cycle of cause and effect may extend through [many] lifetimes. The result of our actions today may not necessarily be settled in the same life or even one lifetime’ ‘Think of Karma as paying off a dept or balancing an act [but also reaping the rewards for the things we did well, in other lifetimes]. Karma is really an opportunity [creates opportunities] for a soul to progress. Once a soul learns that its actions have consequences, it will no longer feel the need to create difficult karma, in the future…’ Words in square brackets have been added by me in the hope of further clarifying the meaning of this quote. Through the legend of the Master Jesus the Christ Spirit told us in St. John 8:31-32: ‘If you abide by my word, you are truly my disciples. And you will know the truth and that very truth will make you free.’ What a long time it has taken humankind to find out that the tale of the life of the Master Jesus is but a legend and that he was not a person who actually once appeared in our world. That’s why it’s hardly surprising that he can neither save nor redeem us. If such a man had ever walked the Earth, he would not have made empty promises like these because he would not have wanted to hide the truth from us that no-one can do this except we ourselves.

Not a man but a legend was given to our world two thousand years ago, to show us through the tale of the life of a Master soul how, by following his example and walking in his footsteps, each one of us in the fullness of time has to save and redeem themselves. The freedom of evolving into a spiritual Master, each one of us in their own right, comes within our reach when we conduct our lives in accordance with the spiritual laws that rule life on all its levels. This reconnects us with the consciousness of our true nature and the purpose of being as sparks of the Divine and children of God.

4. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

Thankyou for your gift I will embrace it as a positive and you can receive my gift and try to do the same!

5. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

How right you are! That's just what the Universal law of Karma is about. It decrees that everything has to return to its source. That is why whatever we send out into the world returns to us - if not in this lifetime, then in another. If we do live by the good, orderly and under the direction of righteousness - as you put it - then only more of the same will in due course find its way back to us. So, keep on keeping on. Be good - do good - think good and loving thoughts - for they too return to us.

With love - Aquarius

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.