What you regret taking

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by the_me_that_you_know, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've never taken opium or heroin, but have come damn close. I regret taking:
    1. Methadone(stopping cold turkey put me into convulsions)
    2. Dilaudid
    3. Morphine
    You miss #'s 2 & 3 badly when they have worn off. I do not reccomend it, as addiction comes easily to either.
    4. Alcohol(it can change people, personally I hate it & wonder what's wrong with the government that makes mass production of it & easy access to it possible)

2. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Heroin (i still love it too much)

3. junkie

junkie Guest

I regret taking shit from people and letting them walk all over me.

4. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Haha Junkie.

Morphine is awesome, especially in IV. I regret taking cocaine because I love it too much now. :mellow:

5. I too regret taking shit.
    Here shit is street slang for meth though. :eek:hmy:

6. junkie

junkie Guest

I keep forgetting most of you are from the UK.

As for drugs I regret taking demerol after morphine. The combo always makes me sick.

7. i regret taking heroin.... it has erased so many years, and fucked up my brain... but those years have passed (hopefully).... I've thought things that I might have done if I didn't do heroin, like graduting from Uni, maybe even getting married.... but i'm 27 and still in Uni.... i guess regret does come after the fact, huh..? water under the bridge, huh?

JAG

8. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

My list...

-alcohol (my best friend and my worst enemy...I hate it.)
    -MDMA (the lows are lower, but the highs are higher)
    -DMT (I miss it soo much...I guess it's good it's not very accessible.)
    -morphine (Damn the day I got a hold of it. I can't stop thinking of the euphoria)
    -caffeine (sure, not exactly illegal but it messed me up pretty badly)

9. Forgot too mention Fioricet. I'v OD'd more that once on that.

10. iracund

iracund Antiquities Friend

i don't think i really regret anything that i've taken.

and i never had any idea that fioricet was that ... heady? i've had a script for ages and generally don't take it because it supposedly interacts with my crazy meds ... so i've found other meds to kill my headaches.

as for all the other stuff i've done/tried ... i don't regret any of them. sure, i look back and see a lot of stupid things that i have done under the influence of one substance or another, but i like to think that all those experiences have made me the person i am today. not that i'm always thrilled with the person i've become, but some of the good would never have happened without all the rest. can't win it seems.

11. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I regret taking speed. But I haven't done it in 4 years! :biggrin:

12. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

no for an answer.

I regret taking my pain killers and anti depressants trying to overdose.

But only because if i hadnt done it with such small amounts, and id saved up, now i could die.

13. ~CazzaAngel~

awwww :hug: :hug:

14. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i don't regret taking any of the drugs i've taken
    honestly i wish there had been more to try, diff kinds. but i was stuck with the ones i had
    i don't use any more though
    :sad:

15. I don't regret taking LSD. Hell I have an LSD bubble tatoo on my arm.

16. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I don't regret my experimentation with drugs, but what I do regret, what was ultimately the worst trip of all, was taking my first breath.

17. Know One

Know One Member

None as of now, but what I know I will regret is taking anything else in which I get a bad trip and I know it will happen...

18. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

Meth, it's turned me into a basket case.

19. ~CazzaAngel~

I really hope you stop hun, it will do that to you, it was the worst time of my life, I didn't realize it til I hit rock bottom, I thought I couldn't live without it. But I am and I will never toiuch it again, I don't even miss it, because now I see it caused way more problem then doing any good. I don't mean to lecture, i'm just running at the mouth as usaul. I just care hun, I wouldn't want you to go down my road... I care for ya, if you ever need to talk you know you can message me anytime at all. :hug: :hug:

20. LacquerHead

LacquerHead Member

The one I regret taking most is 2C-I. If you have ever tried 2C-B then 2C-I is like it's incredibly deranged and incredibly evil brother. 2C-B is usually described as a cross between LSD and ecstasy, but nothing like the two combined.

I tried 2C-I sometime early last year and ever since then it has left me with sort of tiny blobs of bright coloured lights in my vision that will not go away. Kinda like if you look at a bright light for a second then look away. It's an actual disorder that sometimes comes with taking hallucinogens but I can't remember it's name. If anyone knows then please send me a PM or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.