What you think...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sycotic_Sarah, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm thinking of doing it.

Tonight to be specific.

One of my friends on here told me to post and see what others think of it.

Like, what you think... you know.

I'm not looking for attention, sympathy, I'm just wondering what others think of this as someone suggested I post on here and ask and stuff.

So... yeah.

2. WriteEnough

WriteEnough Member

suicide is a horrible thing, and it's horrible to even think about ending your life. i've been there, and i am still there. im not gonna talk you out of it, or tell you to. its up to you, you are not weak. you just have too much pain to handle. just think about it. everyone around you or not will be affected. and their is no coming back. everything that made you laugh, smile and cry, will be gone forever. just think it all through. take care

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Please don't do it Sarah talk to me you know I care.

4. Flight

Flight Well-Known Member

I never feel like I want to be dead, but I often feel like I don't want to have to live anymore. It's like I have completely run out of options, which forces me to choose death.

But none of us here really want to die, do we? Any of us could imagine a world where we would like to live. A world where we didn't have the pain or heartache of this world.

Remember that you don't want to die, you just don't want to live this life. And that is completely valid, this life can suck major ass.

But life is chaotic, always changing in scope and feel. It has the possibility of changing for the better. Or it could change for the worse. We tend to continue living when we are hurt because we have hope.

Hope might be foolish and naive, but it feels nice to have, doesn't it? It sucks not having hope. It leaves no options.

But time can always change the way things are now. All in all, I understand if you feel so cornered, but I have hope that things will improve for you, even if you don't.

Keep yourself safe, don't let this crappy world kill your spirit.

5. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Sarah, you know what I think.

Love you to bits :hug:.

I really hope that you are safe, and feeling a bit better.

Take care, ~Nobody~ x x x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.