what...?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by MourningAngel, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MourningAngel

MourningAngel Well-Known Member

yesterday i c** for the first time in months but there was no high, no numbness and i hardly even felt the pain. what is going on?! why has it all just disappeared? more important: how can i get it back again?
    help? it really freaks me out...

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

It's probably time to stop then.

3. kiki_khaos

kiki_khaos Member

I think it's like when your anticipating something and you know what to expect, then it becomes not so fantastic like you remembered

Idk
    :unsure:

4. MourningAngel

i'm long since past the point where i want to stop, i want to keep going... maybe i just didn't go deep enough? or maybe i remembered things differently than how they are...

5. MourningAngel

i just reread this thread and realised i asked the wrong question, since this is a site to help people cope with SH, so my only question is, what happened? has anyone experienced this before? where does this come from?
    i was really freaked out when i started this thread, please ignore the original question, i'm sorry...

6. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

it means you've changed, evolved...

I remember watching a movie or reading a book, and then years later I watch or read it expecting to feel the same but it ends up boring or dissapointing...its because I've evolved and out grown it....

you've probably learned to deal with your stress in other ways, and when you tried to deal with it with cutting well, now you will feel different about it...

I'm sorry your not getting the high you want...hope you find another way to cope:IrishDoll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.