Whatever................fuck it.........bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly

You know what?
they dont give a shit, i dont give a shit.
nobody gives a shit.
whatever.
its done. ill do it
today.
this is it.
finally
i think i can do it
im pretty sure,
i have the curage.
i have the pills, the allcohol...and theres nobosy here.....nobody but me...................
im basicaly frunk now.....almost...........i dunno
so wtf?
no one cares, no one gives a shit., goodbye
why am i telling you anyways?
well, i wanted o tell SOMEONE that i was going
ya.
I WANT somone to care
someone to give a shit whether i live or die
but what ever
if no one does
then neither do i
see ya..
heaven hell whatever.
bye.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
well i care okay as i am sure your family care too I understand if you are saying the medical staff is not listening or hearing you i would be pissed off too.
You need to go else where then to another facility and get help go to somewhere they will listen emergency call crisis team call authorities but don't give them the power okay don't give up for them

I care other care don't let your anger do the thinking here use the anger to push you to get help okay Pills and alcholol will only cause yu pain not them will only render you more pain don't let them do that to you.

call crisis now okay get the help you deserve okay call emergency now.

Sapphire

You know what?
they dont give a shit, i dont give a shit.
nobody gives a shit.
whatever.
its done. ill do it
today.
this is it.
finally
i think i can do it
im pretty sure,
i have the curage.
i have the pills, the allcohol...and theres nobosy here.....nobody but me...................
im basicaly frunk now.....almost...........i dunno
so wtf?
no one cares, no one gives a shit., goodbye
why am i telling you anyways?
well, i wanted o tell SOMEONE that i was going
ya.
I WANT somone to care
someone to give a shit whether i live or die
but what ever
if no one does
then neither do i
see ya..
heaven hell whatever.
bye.
Oh come on now. I'm sure there's a solution to your problem(s)? :) You just have to look for it. And just so you know, I do care whether you live or die. Ok? So let's not make any emotional decisions here and let's try to keep a positive attitude. :hug:

Marty482

We're here and we care. Please dont do anything. You sound like a good person. Just try to think of good things and hope. I am praying for you and hope you do too. Your thinking is wrong there are people who care, I care ,we care here.Please dont break our hearts. Please dont break our spirits. PLEASE STAY. I Beg you.PLEASE. We love you ,you matter. We need you too. It is only people who have suffered like you and us that really know what we go through. We need and love you .stay. WITH ALL MY HEART I PRAY YOU STAY.PLEASE. So much good to come so much happiness will be. Together we can help you beat this and find a way to joy. I PROMISE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STAY.

You can write or PM me.

Marty

Concave

I care. If I was around you in person I'd give you a big hug, and try and actually listen to your problems and what is bothering you. I know there is no magic thing I can tell you to make you feel better, but some people do care (even if I don't know you). Just try not to make any rash decisions. Alcohol seems to put me in a depressive/suicidal state about 1/4 of the time. And I'd take pills to numb myself, but sometimes they would make it worse also.

Dave_N

Banned Member
well...you were right about one thing at the very least.
pills+alcohol=nothin but pain
:S
gawd im a idiot.
I'm sorry that you're in so much pain Lilly, but I'm glad that you survived. Please don't try anymore suicide attempts. You need to get help hun. :hug:

well....seeing as so many people posted...i'll say we do care. hell i don't even know you and trust me i want to be able to do what you just said you would do...but i can't gosh i feel like a hypocrite. but don't...just..let's talk. if i don't see your reply. if you don't even see my reply then my best of luck to you. whatever happened in your life i hope you'll be able to find something better.

Marty482

Lilly you are NOT an idiot. DONT put yourself down. Dont let the ones who taught you to do that win anymore. YOU are a goo dsoul and I like you. Keep writing!!!! Im still praying too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00