whatever

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by frantic, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

life is pointless. putting any effort into it is pointless.

i'm done trying.

i'm done.

i know what to do now. i almost succeeded last time, so just a little more should do it.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

What you do is what i did and others have done hun you reach out ok you call your doctor you go to hospital and you get help to stop all those thoughts that sadness hun you get the support the help that is there ok hugs

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

it truly isn't pointless frantic, it just looks like it is from your angle right now - but perspectives are able to change and time does heal - sometimes we have to grit our teeth even harder and find new thoughts from somewhere - exiting isn't going to be the remedy you hope it will, although I have experienced the temptation to believe that it is. I know how it feels to think it's the only thing left to do, but give yourself another day and another chance frantic, with a sheet of paper and write down everything you have in your life, tiny things even, that you appreciate being around for. Remember Scarlett O'Hara in Gone With the Wind - her fortune gone and starving hungry, dug a carrot out of the ground after her long trek home with no food - reduced to nothing. I know, romantic slushy movie and all of that, but we can take heart from these attitudes and not let the winds of misfortune beat us, however unfair or unkind. I really do hope you decide to stay :)

4. frantic

no support. all alone. no understanding.all alone.

all

alone

5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

but you have a husband, right?? I'm sure you've written that you have.....

6. frantic

yes, husband. no support. he doesnt understand, so no support.

bad bad day. lots and lots of triggers.

tried fake it till you make it. didnt work

so so tired

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

then don't fake it hun you call someone that will support you y ou call your doctor the crisis line go into hospital hun You don't have to fake anything ok you let them all know how you feel hun and that you need help hugs

8. frantic

husband says im being stupid. he says i need to move on. doesnt understand why i feel like this. asked him to pick up my last check. refused at first. finally said im sick of this and went.

im not going to the hospital for something stupid. dont want to get laughed at.

9. frantic

so low
    so low

feeling weak

can't move

havent left the couch all day

just gonna stay right here until its all over

10. frantic

no words anymore

blank mind