Whatever

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by tintin, Jul 16, 2008.

1. tintin

tintin Guest

Blaaaaaaaaah

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Whats wrong Becca?

3. tintin

tintin Guest

i gotta leave these ppl alone stop them asking them to listenCOLOR to my pathetic rants. stop it becca stop it.. its not fair on them..

grrrrr im so fucking pathetic.. im not okay far from it.. im "fine"
    and im sorry but you don't help matters yes you.you know who you are. dont give a fuck do u :mad: i don't know why anyone gives a fuck im fucking useless couldnt even pull the fucking trigger yesterday. woulda done everyone a fucking favor. espesh them two ppl who seem to always seem to be the unlucky ppl who listen to my shit. poor them. me bending their ear. making them watch me so i feel fucking safe why should i feel safe! i dont deserve to feel fucking safe.
    im terrified of them. ALL of them petrified. cant do with it.. how stupid is that??
    oh god wth am i supposed to do.. im not allowed to bottle am not allowed to talk so wtf do i do someone please tell me!

As for you did you really think that would make me feel worse .. well it did all i wanna no is why?!?!?! Vomit.. VOMIT! how could you?? that jus made me feel more shitty than usual. thanks for tht.. nd the rest which im not going into but yh ty very fucking much..more of a whore than usual i cant take it i jus wanna be able to do it but im too fucking pathetic for that too!:mad:

STUPID FUCKING SHITTY ARSE SLAGGED UP WHORE thats what i am..
    im sorry

help me? :cry::cry::cry:

4. tintin

tintin Guest

I Don't Have The Word To Say How I Feel. I'm Fine, I'm Fine Most Of The Time. I'm Sat Here Wondering What Went Wrong In My Life. I Know I Deserve All This Shit, I Have Been Told This So Many Times. I'm Not Allowed To Bottle Am Also Not Allowed To Talk So I have No Idea What To Do.

Here goes:
    To mum. Im sorry if im disappointing you by not staying strong. Im sorry im not allowed to talk about you. im sorry if i ever amade you upset angry or disappointed. Mostly im sorry i was born. I miss you so much mummy. I Lovr You.

To dad. I don't know what to ssy to you. Everything i try to do to please you is never good enough. I'm not a good enough daughter. I know im a failure pathetic incompetent useless fat a fuck-up, but your my dad your supposed to love me. I promise i will get thin and i promise i will do well in my exams. i promise i will make it so you can love me. I Love You Dad.

To ****** and ******. Im sorry you always have to listen to my pathetic rants. Im sorry your always the ones i run to. You both have done so much for me and i am so greatful words cant say how greatful. Thank you for everything both of you. I Love You Both Millions.

To ****. I'm sorry you think i dont care you couldnt be any further than the truth. Im sorry for whatever i have done to you. I feel guilty enough without you making me feel guilty everytime we talk. Im sorry for everything. Im sorry ok? IM SORRY!!!

:bash::rant: grrrr... sigh .. I'm Fine .. honest :(

Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
  5. tintin

tintin Guest

thanks a fucking bunch for that really made my day :rolleyes::rolleyes: i wont then i fucking wont.. i will do what u fucking want as you always fucking expect me too my feelings dont count do they:mad::mad::mad: i will do what u want because then ur happy fuck me.. who gives a fuck about me?
    blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I'm Fine.

6. tintin

tintin Guest

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

babe, im here if you wanna talk to me about anything :hug:

8. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Becca.. I know we haven't spoken in a few days, but I'm here as well if you ever need to vent or anything. :hug:

TDM

9. tintin

tintin Guest

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? i hate you but i hate myself more why do itWhy? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: sorry xx she should hate me as much as i hate myself. i would. I'm so sorry xxxx

Last edited: Jul 21, 2008
  10. tintin

tintin Guest

leave Me The Fuck Alone Before I Do Or Say Something I Regret.. Please Give Me A Break.. I Cant Take It Leave Me Alone!!!
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

please?:sad::sad:

11. tintin

tintin Guest

fuck off ok? FUCK OFF stop textin me saying that it dont help matters your making things worse for yourself please am beggin you i cant take it leave me alone pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase if u have any ounce of love for me u will please leave me alone :( :sad:

12. tintin

tintin Guest

Ok stop already, i cant take it.. you fucking win ok i will do what you want! just stop fucking texting me!

13. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

14. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sorry this is happening Becca. :hug:

15. tintin

tintin Guest

Do i have fucking easy, whore,slut,slag stamped accross my head??
    I must fucking have.. OMG how dare he fucking say that? :mad:
    ~wanna hook up, make out or something~
    I mean i have been speaking to you for two fucking days!! The first day you wanted to go to the fucking pub sneak back to mine and carry me fucking upstairs. Thanks a fucking bunch *mate* thanks for fucking proving to me what i already knew that im a fucking slut! Suprised you didn't ask how much i fucking charge! UGH! :mad: :dry: :mad: :cry: