Whatever

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Thinice, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

Fuck you life, I've had enough.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you can come back and tell us what is wrong You have support here take it and use it okay. Don't do anything rash talk to us or else reach out for help by phoning for it. You vented a bit keep venting okay.

3. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i have exactly the same feeling !! :( hope ur ok

4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey sweet :hug: do you feel like chatting to us - hang about - we're here to support you :hug:

5. Thinice

Looked at my life and it occured to me that I, once again, have nothing worth staying here for. Wish I could go to sleep and not wake up tomorrow.

6. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

I have days like that, and today's one of them. I feel like there's nothing keeping me here except for the guilt I feel for being suicidal and to prevent the torment it would cause my parents. Unfortunately I don't have any advice, but who knows you may feel different tomorrow.

7. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

8. Thinice

Hopefully my next life will be better, saying goodbye to this one.

9. xmissmiseryx

xmissmiseryx Guest

there is no next life. when you die, you lay in the ground until you rot. simple. despite all of the pain i feel inside, i'd rather feel something than nothing. there's so much that life can give us.... don't throw it away, please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.