Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
Realised something over the past couple of days and I've been pottering about doing last bits and pieces and actually for a lot of today feeling really good about the decision I made. And now - well now I'm not feeling so good. Still sure - still definite - just also very very very sad. And I didnt want to do it sad. Idk why I am posting here, writing this, except that I guess I'm hoping to delay a little - a couple of hours - wait for a return to the feeling happy about it. If not - well I guess feeling sad about it is temporary right?

Silently-Hated

Realised something over the past couple of days and I've been pottering about doing last bits and pieces and actually for a lot of today feeling really good about the decision I made. And now - well now I'm not feeling so good. Still sure - still definite - just also very very very sad. And I didnt want to do it sad. Idk why I am posting here, writing this, except that I guess I'm hoping to delay a little - a couple of hours - wait for a return to the feeling happy about it. If not - well I guess feeling sad about it is temporary right?
You're writing because you aren't sure about whatever it is. You might even be scared, but yes the unhappy feeling will go away sooner or later and maybe not when you want it to. Bu please think about whatever it is, don't decide to quickly, I'm here if you want to talk and still unsure

hello lu, i thought the brits were out there waving their flag for the queen :P, but that aside. what you are experiencing is normal. or well that is what i believe, we sometimes reconsider things to rethink about the consequences, whilst i am a little concerned what you want to do, i hope it is not a bad thing. because i for one would miss you. im here if you want to talk

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
Silently-hated :hug: Patrick :hug:
Ty for responding. I don't have anything to add. Feel like I'm done. Trying not to be. Idk. I'm sorry.

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
I want it over. I want it done. I want to not just sit here and wait until every last person in my life has gone, for whatever reason that might be. I want it to stop and I want it to stop now. Here. Today. Not in a few months - not if I am "patient" - not next year or the year after. I want it over now. I apologise sincerely to the people I'm scaring, to anyone I'm hurting. I care how you feel but the options are stay here and ask someone to please help me - or to log out and... that might not end well. I don't mean to be a drama queen - I don't. I just... I don't know. I'm sorry.

Silently-Hated

I want it over. I want it done. I want to not just sit here and wait until every last person in my life has gone, for whatever reason that might be. I want it to stop and I want it to stop now. Here. Today. Not in a few months - not if I am "patient" - not next year or the year after. I want it over now. I apologise sincerely to the people I'm scaring, to anyone I'm hurting. I care how you feel but the options are stay here and ask someone to please help me - or to log out and... that might not end well. I don't mean to be a drama queen - I don't. I just... I don't know. I'm sorry.
Please talk to me, you're not a drama queen, you're hurt and hurt badly and I want to help, I know I may not understand but I want to try and help, you deserve someone to talk to and I want to help... Please I know it's what everyone says but please be patient and wait I'll be here if you want to send me a message or something I'll listen

Silently-Hated

Silently-hated :hug: Patrick :hug:
Ty for responding. I don't have anything to add. Feel like I'm done. Trying not to be. Idk. I'm sorry.
Hey don't be sorry just talk... If you have nothing to say that's okay too.. Just don't give up yet, I'm here if you want to talk about whatever is bothering you and I'll help as much as I can, ok? Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00