whatever

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadguy33, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I need freedom from this world.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

What is going on sadguy? Sounds like it is very rough right now

3. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I just feel hopeless like everything in this world is just not supposed to go my way. For Example yesterday night I was with my buddies at this club and I was dancing and talking to this girl for a little bit and her friend comes up does some weird sign language and drags her off. Its not just that though that is just one of reason. I have other reason's I feel hopeless I'm not really smart and I'm not blessed with any kind of talents or great looking(although people say I'm pretty good looking, I don't believe it since I never had a girlfriend). I feel like no matter what everyone seems to be against me and a feel I have no luck or anything. I just feel hopeless I'm tired of having to live in this society that hates me girls will never like me and if for some reason they do someone else will find way to screw it up and my friends don't respect me. I really don't think I'm meant to ever be happy. So it makes me think that I should just try a new place and a new adventure death.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
  4. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I figured no one really cared why even ask just let me die, not trying to be mean to Sadeyes or anything because I think she does a great job I just get frustrated writing all that and not one person caring.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I care sadguy..I just answered your other post so I won't repeat myself..(please read other post)
    dying is not the answer...fighting on is..:arms:

6. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

thanks IV I apperciate it

7. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

That club situation you mention has happened to me more than once. "Club"... that's part of your problem right there. In my experience, most of the women who go to nightclubs tend to flock to cocky guys. If you're not a cocky guy, why are you hanging out in clubs? Seriously. And from what you've said about your friends, it sounds like your friends are a bunch of cocky guys who are always going to steal women away from you - I used to have friends like that too. Are they really your friends, though? It's one thing if women naturally gravitate towards them, but when they go out of their way to make you look bad so that they can get your girl, doesn't that make them a frenemy? You're in the wrong scene, man. I used to go for the popular girls too... bad idea. Not only are they hard to get, not only do they mainly go for cocky popular guys, but even if you are lucky enough to get them, they're not worth it. Are they pretty? Sure. But that's about all they are. A pretty face... no heart, no soul, no mind. Just an empty, shallow, [not so nice word]. You need to look for real women. Stop hanging out with the cast from Jersey Shore. Seriously. That road only leads to STDs and Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.