What's a Crisis?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Zola, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zola

Zola Antiquities Friend

I spend all day thinking about doing it and drinking myself into sleep. Is that a crisis?

I very carefully have not acquired firearms (easy to do here) to go along with my daily misery. Does that count against a crisis?

I have meticulously worked out several plans to kill myself depending on factors that may vary.

I have visited gun shops and gunsmiths to see what's on order. (Answer: almost everything) Is that a crisis?

2. hardcore

hardcore Well-Known Member

id call it a crisis. constant pressure is going to get out somehow. I wonder, is it possible to be in a constant state of crisis? If so, for how long? I don't know about you but I know that being half suicidal for the past year must have shortened my life by a ton just because I do risky things.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sounds like crisis to me so i would think calling a crisis line to get help would be in order. Talk to someone and get on meds get therapy to stop all this behavior before it is to late and you do something that is irreversible. Crisis yes call crisis team now
  4. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

It sounds like you're maybe on the road to a crisis. A crisis can take many different forms. If you're in that mental zone where you are on the precipice of suicide, then alarm bells must ring, and the individual should seek help immediately. All the Best.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.