What's been bothering me, lately.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Serpentine Offering, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Sometimes, at night, I will start to think about things. I think about where I'm at in life. I think about how lonely I am. And how much I want someone to just hold me. And to say they love me. And I know, I don't have that. I don't have anyone to love me. And to tell me it will all be okay. To tell me to keep my chin up. That's what hurts me most. I'm just a child. I need protection. I need a family. A one that loves me, anyway. And oh my God, what I would give to feel someone's arms wrap around me.

You know what I've always wanted to be? A daddy's girl. I have a lot of love to give. And I've always wanted to give it to him. And it's such a shame he never felt the same way. And it's such a shame that I never got the chance to tell him that. And that's a big thanks to you, Kidney Cancer.

If I only had, something to stay with me. To stand by my side when those thoughts of death would pop into my head. I'm tired of being there for myself. It's not enough anymore. I'm not that strong anymore.

But I continue to wait. Wait for something to happen to me. Something that will change my life. It's out there. And I want it. Do any of you know how hard this is? I bet most, if not all, of you do. It's eating me up.

And I am losing patience. That's why I need someone. I cannot do this alone any longer.

How are some people so damn strong?

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:sad: Your words have such emotion in them..To answer your question, I have no idea how some people do it, they have much more strength than I...Stay safe, and take care. :hug:

3. I will try. Thank you. :hug:

4. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

It sounds like, more than anything else, you just need a friend to open up to.
    I've had similar feelings in the past and still do to some degree. Unfortunately if you want to change your life then it comes down to you to make that change happen. Anything that comes your way may help you with what you want to achieve but in the end, it is still only ever about how you use it to help yourself. Doubt and insecurity can ruin your good fortune if you let them dominate your thoughts, and the only way to beat those feelings is to challenge them by doing what you fear to do.:smile:

When talking about the strength of others you have to realize that they often have something in thier lives that gives them a strong foundation to endure the burdens heaped upon their shoulders. Those that dont have that foundation will feel weak while under constant duress but when it is finally lifted from them, will be stronger for it.