What's Currently Pissing You Off?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by boo, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

What's Currently Pissing You Off?

The fact i haven't got stone in a while and i'm bored to tears. PISS ME OFF!

2. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Adverts, i bloody hate adverts.

3. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

my bitch of a housemate, who is so unbelievable self centred and self absorbed, seriously aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

4. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

5. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

PEOPLE. Aaaaargh.

6. Krem

Krem Well-Known Member

The fact that a board made for serious discussion is not being used for serious discussion, and is instead mostly used for irrelevant, irrational, and generally insipid mush, and when a reply is posted which explains/debunks the questions/statements/comments, it's ignored.

The few contacts I have not replying to me, and the contacts that usually would haven't been online for 1-4 weeks.

7. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

my art teacher he makes me so freaking mad....

8. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

My ingrown toe nail :mad:

9. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Ouch, it hurts like a sob to remove that.

What's currently pissing me of is that i'm broke and i want to go watch Inception...

10. Infinite Sadness

Infinite Sadness Well-Known Member

The fact that I am now all caught up in True Blood and now I have to wait until next week ..I HATE waiting. *grumbles*

11. boo

boo Well-Known Member

LOL, that's why i never watch weekly shows. I wait until the whole season is released on dvd :D

12. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i know and the only adverts i see are on sites and billboards, shops etc, and they just piss me the hell off. celebrity news on the msn page does that too, i'm not interested in jennifer aniston vs whoever y'know?

13. Infinite Sadness

Well, I was doing that..*sigh* I was on a season 1 and 2 marathon but then I couldn't stop at 3 and now I have done it! lol

14. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

The complete insanity of my family members.

15. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Yeah. The tv ones bug me as well, i try and record stuff now so i can fast forward past them x64 speed :wink:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2010
  16. Krem

Krem Well-Known Member

Making threads/posts which are getting ignored.
    Trying to talk to people via email and instant messengers, and not being replied to.
    The 80gb limit on my internet, which I maxed out in 2 days, and am mostly finished with.
    The lack of quality entertainment available.
    How poorly the human brain develops.
    People's ignorance, superstition, and willful blindness to things which go against what they believe, even if it's constructed well, carrying good arguments.
    That there aren't more books with the Heroes of the Lance.
    That there aren't more books about Roland's journey towards the Dark Tower.
    That it's not possible, without being damaged, to live life without responsibility, care, or effort.
    People saying one thing and meaning something else, whose meaning they take as being 'obvious', even though they're wrong. They'd know it's wrong if they thought about it, but they don't "need to go that deep". This does not apply to sarcasm.

17. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Don't let this discourage you from making more threads or posts. Lots of people sometime just don't know what to reply with, but doesn't mean they don't appreciate your posts.

18. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

my mother

19. Infinite Sadness

I am currently on song of susannah and I don't want to get to the next book because it's the last one.. :/
    I agree!

20. Krem

Krem Well-Known Member

And a far better one, by all accounts. Although one of the final scenes is.. lacking.

Oh, and be ready for some ka-shume. It is, to say the least, triggering.

And, 10 points if you recognise the creature in my image. Or, hrm, it playes more at the end of SoS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.