• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

What's for dinner?

That's nice. I made the sweet potatoes and the toppings for it, just need to put it together tomorrow. And I made the cranberry sauce. I hope there's some of it left for the others by tomorrow, Lol...I love the stuff just by itself and need to remember to make it more than just once a year:)
Im making a duck, never had it before so I'm a little anxious about messing it up. I agree, the cranberries are the best dish
That's nice. I made the sweet potatoes and the toppings for it, just need to put it together tomorrow. And I made the cranberry sauce. I hope there's some of it left for the others by tomorrow, Lol...I love the stuff just by itself and need to remember to make it more than just once a year:)
I'm making a duck for the first time, never had it before so I wont know if I cook it right lol I like the cranberries also :)

Im making a duck, never had it before so I'm a little anxious about messing it up. I agree, the cranberries are the best dish

I'm making a duck for the first time, never had it before so I wont know if I cook it right lol I like the cranberries also :)
*bravo The whole duck not just the breasts!?!*hi5 I look forward to hearing how it comes out :).....

Last edited:

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
thursday i had turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes, squash , brussel sprouts, stuffing, cranberry sauce, pickles, boiled onioins, black and green olives, and pie : apple, custard, pecan, pumpkin. friday same as thanksgiving but leftovers, and a bowl of turkey rice soup with diced tomatoes. tonight more soup. i look forwad to the turkey rice soup the next day and for at least a few more days.

mike

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00