Whats going on now!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GoldenPsych, Jul 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

So went to see the guy at hospital on Wednesday. I wrote a few things down bout how I am feeling and also told him that the thoughts of ending it all are always there. He said he wasn't aware of that and thought they came and went. I told him I find it hard to talk and that I was really stuggling. He said it didn't seem as though I had active plan (i.e decided on time, method and place) I said not as I haven't. I to only plan a few days in advance. SO i have an appointment with the Dr (not sure what type whether she is a clinical psyhologist or a psychiatrist) in 2 weeks. Then I go back to see him in a month. He didn't read what I had written while I was there, I am glad he didn't, just makes me feel uncomfortable. He put it in his diary and so I would imagine he read it when I had ;eft. I just basically told him how I had taken many more Od's where not been to hospital and sometimes I had made myself sick after and others left it hopinh for it all to work. It was hard to write down things. I wanted to be careful how I came across.

Any way, I have more to say but I have to go to work now!!!!

xxxxx

2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Well done on opening up and talking to your dr about this. Hopefully they can offer you the help you need to get over this, and meanwhile, we're always here.
    If you need to talk, you can always pm me.

3. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Damn it people stop trying to OD
    it dosnt kills, all it do is damaging you...

4. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Depends if u find right cocktail.
    I've fractured my wrist! Ihurt it a few weeks back. Knocked it on Wed and started hurting again. Went to hospital earlier and had xray. So now got a splint on it as didn't want it plastered. Went toa different hospital whre not been b4 didnt wanna go2 one that i had been 2 many times. The nurse was so nice to me! Makes a change. Been told to get some pain killers over cointer but i am not goin 2 as cant trust myself!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.