Whats happening to me??

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by whybother?, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

i dunno where to put this thread, yea im stupid

ANYWAY im kinda healthy atm apart from 1 thing thats concerning me, wen i rang up NHS direct a few days back to complain that my doctor didnt give me good advice the man on the fone asked me loads of questions bout my health and 1 thing he asked was ''do u have any pain in ur jaw?'' at that moment in time i didnt have any pain at all, but since last nite my jaw has been KILLING ME, its really stiff and aches ALOT , i havn't eaten anything chewy or been hit in the face so that cant be the reason why, im kinda worried why did that bloke on the fone ask me that specific question? wat does it lead to? is this gonna get worse? is it dangerous? have i messed my body up? any1 with any answers PLEASE tell me! i wud appreciate it ALOT

Also if it helps i have been sneezing more often than i usualy do, im not ina dusty area and i dont have any cold or flu symptoms, and ive had a on-off headache for a few days, i dont have a fever or feel sick, and im drinking less than i usually do, i dont know if this is any help for any1, just thought it might be important to say

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Is there a way for you to see another MD and get examined for the symptoms you describe? there can be many reasons why you have them and no one can Rx without a direct examination. Hope you feel better...J
  3. whybother?

not at this point in time no, im gonna have to suffer till 2morrow :(
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Jaw pain can be an indication of heart problems, but not the full out agony you were describing; it's more usually a dull ache.
  5. daredhead

daredhead Well-Known Member

Ever had your wisdom teeth out? I got mine out over the summer, and my jaw has bothered me ever since.
  6. whybother?

never had a wisdom tooth in my life
  7. daredhead

daredhead Well-Known Member

Everyone's got wisdom teeth. It might actually be that your's need to come out. I would suggest possibly seeing a dentist.

(Wisdom teeth are the teeth way in the back of your mouth. They usually start to come in in the late teens).
  8. whybother?

im 22 ...my jaw is making this weird grinding noise now :-/ very painful :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.