Whats happening to me?

Well you obviously don't know me any of you but this gay guy I used to know said I wasn't a manly man, I'm the kind of guy who you would see in Starbucks reading a book, the kinda guy who buys roses and is the generic romantic type. And to be honest he isnt a million miles off, I prefer to be emotionally connected more than anything, Which according to my 'manly' friends, is a bit 'gay'. So here where my problem is I have only been in love once and she crushed me. But i still had many relationships after that but never fell in love. So why is it that I go out with my friends and meet this stranger, who is the generic woman who goes out down the clubs every night who looks like she is a bit of a slag. But anywho I get talking to her and I was just smitten after that. Not my type of woman but I had no control over it and I know that it is going to come and bite me in the backside now, as I'm usually so careful.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
well love works in many ways hun and they say opposites do attract You may just enjoy someone different for a change someone outside that box your use to.

Viro

Maybe if you allow yourself to get close, you'll find out that you two are perfect together. Don't be afraid to reach out.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00