What's happening with me AGAIN?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Crying All Time, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crying All Time

Crying All Time Well-Known Member

I tried to kill myself in the past few times. Two years ago I was in very serious condition. I was very very depressed and went to doctor to help me. But things started to get better. I was good, so- so, but now my life is so messed up again. I just want to stop it and to stop the pain. When people look at me that could never guess how I feel. I act like a normal girl. But inside of me... monsoons and wind and rain and death...
    I think it's all because I have some HIGH aims in my life that I want to achive but I don't have courage to pursue it. I'm over ambitious, extremly hard-working... I can't sit and do nothing. And one more thing that is not normal about me is that I HATE to go out. I hate clubs and that atmosphere. And because of that I'm losing friends... they want me to go with them and when I say no, they don't call me anymore and then we see each other rarely... HOW TO LOVE GOING to clubs?

And worst thing is that I think that I'm getting anorexia, I'm having all the symptoms... I really don't want another illness I'm enough with my depression...

Please say some nice things :( :( :(

2. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I think you and me are very alike. Two years ago life was hell for me. You can talk to me anytime, I think we would find eachother a lot alike.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey are you still seeing a therapist or doctor maybe you should get your medications looked at get a med for anxiety as well as depression. I know it is hard to want to achieve so much but find it hard to do so. Perhaps take on one goal at a time break things down into smaller task and when one is finished tackle the next. This way you are not overwhelmed with everything. I hope you can talk more here because people truly care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.