1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's happening with me AGAIN?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Crying All Time, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crying All Time

Crying All Time Well-Known Member

I tried to kill myself in the past few times. Two years ago I was in very serious condition. I was very very depressed and went to doctor to help me. But things started to get better. I was good, so- so, but now my life is so messed up again. I just want to stop it and to stop the pain. When people look at me that could never guess how I feel. I act like a normal girl. But inside of me... monsoons and wind and rain and death...
    I think it's all because I have some HIGH aims in my life that I want to achive but I don't have courage to pursue it. I'm over ambitious, extremly hard-working... I can't sit and do nothing. And one more thing that is not normal about me is that I HATE to go out. I hate clubs and that atmosphere. And because of that I'm losing friends... they want me to go with them and when I say no, they don't call me anymore and then we see each other rarely... HOW TO LOVE GOING to clubs?

And worst thing is that I think that I'm getting anorexia, I'm having all the symptoms... I really don't want another illness I'm enough with my depression...

Please say some nice things :( :( :(

2. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I think you and me are very alike. Two years ago life was hell for me. You can talk to me anytime, I think we would find eachother a lot alike.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey are you still seeing a therapist or doctor maybe you should get your medications looked at get a med for anxiety as well as depression. I know it is hard to want to achieve so much but find it hard to do so. Perhaps take on one goal at a time break things down into smaller task and when one is finished tackle the next. This way you are not overwhelmed with everything. I hope you can talk more here because people truly care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.