whats life without love

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by touglytobeloved, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Whats life without love? Does anybody have the answer of this question?

2. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

hmm.idk.but you can have many different forms of love. not everybody needs the unconditional oohlala love. some people like the love from their friends,or parents or even their dog! ha. well,that's how i see it nowadays.

3. Vargas

Vargas Member

Love is a pregnant wore waiting to suck "yourself".

4. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

You don't necessarily have to love a person. What kind of love do you have for I don't know....writing? Drawing? Sports? Because the world is full of time wasters, sometimes it's good to find love in something other than a person.

5. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

i think humans are meant to love themselves and love and be loved by others. Without any of this, life is a struggle. Loving yourself is the most important thing in my opinion.

6. touglytobeloved

I meant for a love of a women... You can read my thread in Suicide Forums 'life sucks when you are ugly and she doesnt love you'
    Youre right, everyone has its own love...drawing, sports...
    My love is the love for her....

7. touglytobeloved

Human are meant to love others and to be loved by others. Only than they can love themselves.

8. Panther

don't agree with you there but we're all entitled to our opinions.

9. touglytobeloved

Thats my opinion. How can you love yourself, if others doesnt love you.
    I know youll say you have to love yourself, and than others will, too.
    But, once i have loved myself.... And stop loving myself when i realised that thats the only love I have.

10. Panther

i suppose it depends what kind of love you mean. If you feel no one in this world likes you then certainly it would be harder to love yourself, if not impossible. You certainly don't need to be involved in a romantic relationship to love yourself, and I don't care if the rest of the world disagrees with that, because from personal experience I know that's true. Other that it depends on your family background I guess, but relying on others for self worth does take away a bit of personal responsibility, even if it's really hard to love yourself.

11. Panther

eeek no, from personal experience there's no way that no-one else will love you if you love yourself, you'll just have to trust me on that one. Loving myself has totally transformed my life and made me more open to friendships with other people, although to an extent I'm still learning.

12. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

What riverbank said, any changes to your life (lovelife in this case) start with you. I cannot think of a single man alive ugly enough to have no luck with women after taking up an athletic, healthy and outgoing lifestyle. Hit the gym, take up social hobbies and expand your friend circle. You can't force yourself to love you, you have to genuinely feel like you are worth loving, something that is very hard to do without the evidence to back it up.

13. touglytobeloved

Hit the gym........ I want, but I cant, because i have unsolvable problem with my leg.
    You can't force yourself to love you, you have to genuinely feel like you are worth loving........Yea, this is true, i completely agree with this. But sometimes its impossible.

14. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Hey touglytobeloved, I am not sure what the situation is with your leg but if you can still move do not let that stop you. The majority of the equipment at the gym is for the upper body at any rate and that area is the most noticeable anyway. I know it feels hard to see any hope of loving yourself when it seems no one else loves you but I hope you will try. Making easy checklists helped me some, simple things like brush teeth, get a drink, after a while seeing them checked off every day made me feel more sure of myself, like I could say things and follow through and I could gradually add bigger things like "See how much scuba lessons would cost". I am not sure what works for you but that is a suggestion if you feel open to new things.

15. touglytobeloved

I just want to have a normal life, like the others. I dont want to spent my life searching alternatives.
    And no, i cant move my leg in the ancle......
    And, I look ugly.................
    Uglyness + invalidity = no way to find someone who will love you = miserable life = death Thats the solution. Death is a better choice than a loveless life full of pain and sorrow....... Cruel, but true...

16. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Sorry but I don't agree with you. There are a lot of people in the world who aren't blessed with the best looks and have a hard time finding love. You'll find it if you give it a chance. Put yourself out there if you want/need it so badly. Take care of yourself. Love yourself again. Things will get better for you. You can make it :hug:

17. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I've had many loves in my life. Love of friends, love of family, love of woman, love of animals. love of music, love of movies...the list goes on.

So what the fuck am I doing here, you ask.

Well, HAD is the key word.

18. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Puppies or kittens always make you feel a little beter.... :(

19. tourniquet77

tourniquet77 Guest

What kind of love? I think everyone needs some form of love in their life. It doesn't necessarily have to be romantic.

20. emptytank

emptytank Active Member

A life devoid of love is a life in which hate accumulates inside you and ultimately consumes you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.