..Whats more for me.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Angelo_91, May 11, 2007.

1. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

everyday of my life is an endless cycle of emptyness, I wake up, go to school, go home, sometimes go out, go to sleep.

But even through being around hundreds of people, I still feel so empty and angry at why im alive.. living. Whats the point anymore if i cant be happy with what ihave. i just wish i lived in a perfect life. nothing good happens anymore... ive lost it and i feel like im just falling deeper day by day.

I think about wanting to just end it when im feeling really lonely but im afraid to. I have good friends and all.. but it seems like nobody cares and i dont have a reason to live on.

im clueless right now of what to do... im tired of being alone, but theres nothing or nothing i think will make me happy anymore except for her.
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

Sounds like you have a few good things in your life but that it's hard to appreciate them, I can understand that completely, alot of us have the basics, some even a fair amount more than that but it just goes to show that humans are complicated folk and that what we have isn't always what we need to keep us happy. It's hard to say what would make you happy however chances are unless you deal with the root problem, depression, nothing, even her, will make you happy in the short term.