what's next after abortion and ''gay marriage''

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by fred_phelps, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fred_phelps

fred_phelps Guest

Are the social progressives satisfied, and content now? Of course not. Their satanic agenda has not been fullfillied... Before I continue, I gotta let the biased moderators know something... u tolerate f--- God threads, u will tolerate this, thank you very much, we don't need hypocritical fascists as moderators... sorry for the harsh tone, back to the subject...

In Canada, their next step was to legalize whorehouses, and start jailing bible-preachers for quoting ''homophobic'' verses in their church... The west is totally decadant, and the people have been debased and degenerated... they're on the verge of an insane breakdown, I am waiting for my king Jesus to return, in great anticipation, and to throw everyone to hell

The world is going to hell, says the bible, so please COME OUT OF IT, and BE SEPERATE, this wicked world, and everyone in it, is bound for hell

In Europe, they've legalized public nudity, and banned muslim women from wearing their burqua... sounds like worse than Iran, the west is slowly adopting a satanic dictatorship,

we have reached the point of no return .... it's too wicked ...

People, the truth only lies deep inside ur souls, if u have it, good, if u don't, i'm sorry for you... don't try to find any truth in this god-forsaken world...

most people are hedonists, and most christians are pretending all is fine, and that God loves everyone (LIES)

this world needs fire and brimstone preaching more than anything else...

the more a nation becomes perverted, the more we preach on God's love... and that makes sense... they pervert 5 bible verses to justify their filth, how ironic, anyways, y'all know where all this is going

awful times - Gods people save urselves from this perverse generation PLEASE

this message is for those pure longing souls, not for the stiffnecked, heart-hardened hatemongering seculars, and hedonists

sorry for the confrontional style, but thats how things are sometimes, even around this website

2. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

Interesting post, Fred! I get the distinct impression that you are not a Lib Dem. Am i right? :tongue:

3. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

So, no gay orgies at Church events anymore? Shit, and I just got a double-ended dildo.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2008
  4. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

:yawn: :sleep:

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

What church are you going to?
    I want to join :rofl:

6. fred_phelps

fred_phelps Guest

why do u want to join, show? u like orgies?

7. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

HE'S BACK!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

8. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

Polygamy?

9. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

Ooh, ooh, pick me! A more sane and rational society? One tied even less to a savage Middle Eastern murdergod?

10. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

this world does indeed need a change, your most primitive ideas do not understand the reality of the world, prostitution is THE oldest profession, even other animals prostitute themselves in return for favors and food, it will always exist. the point of legalising it is to bring it out of the dark alleys and control it in a safe way. point being to stop illegal human trafficing, slavery and abuse and to protect the vulnerable.
    by the way jesus aint even the dudes real name which i find funny that your willing to pay the price of free thinking to commit yourself to the beliefs of a 2000 year dead jew that goes under a false name.
    As for homosexuals, why does it bother you, and i ask you to think of your reasons without using someone elses reasoning including god and 'jesus' as surely the reason god gave us free thought we were meant to use it?
    i dont see whats wrong with public nudity in any way, everyone has genitals and once we grasp this simple fact it seems stupid to force people to wear clothes, especially if your on a nudist beach:rolleyes: i do think its wrong that people have been told not to wear their burqua as i do believe people can believe what they what but i do not think any one of any belief should force their views upon others.
    please look at the original ideals of your religion and see how you are blatantly throwing them away so you can hate others for no actual reason.
    please grow up and think about what you write.

11. hammockmonkey

Sorry, try again.

12. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

BLUE RIBBON FOR BEST POST GOES TO I'm Nothing :laugh:

gee, I'm feelin a smidge sleepy my own self. tis a grand time for 40 winks!

13. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

in the bible it says that women going into a church without their head covered is a sin...it was a sin to do many things.

i would just like to point out that there are gay people on the forum so it would be nice of you to show some respect towards them and not bash them.

however, what happened to love your neighbor? or does that only include those who agree with you? in the bible...all verses that i have looked at relating to being gay relate homosexuality with cheating on your spouse...it also says that the perversion is MEN with BOYS
    which is a perversion....that is different than MEN with MEN

14. hammockmonkey

Um, I think the answer is forced abortions and compulsory gay marriage?

15. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

ironic isnt it? if you are looking for hate...look into your own post...maybe even yourself...i am not here to judge you

but before you go around judging others take a hard look at yourself
    because no matter how much you think you are on the straight and narrow if you are holding hate in your soul you arent going to heaven just like everyone else you directed your post at.

:dry:

16. fred_phelps

fred_phelps Guest

no offense, smile, but i dont know how to respond to such stupid retorts... how brainwashed, and perverted one can get...

men and boy? hello? please - refrain from posting bitter and frustrated posts, if theyre gonna be unsubstantive

the bible plainly says any form of homosexuality is wrong - i dont care about ur perverted interpretation, man and boy, yeah ok

you bitter hedonists are funny

thats what it means to be ''dead in sin'' - i cant try to put some sense into a reprobate

my goal is to put Gods cup of fury at ur lips and make u drink it

oh yeah - i aint going away - i am standing up against the whores and the filth

17. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

i hear that hate makes people bitter.

what makes me perverted...or a whore...or filth?

18. hammockmonkey

Actually, when you say "it clearly says" that's totally fucking wrong. Now we're talking about what translation you're reading.

So fuck you. if hell means freedom from people like you, fuckin hell yes.

19. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

exactly. besides, in hell, we can say FUCK and BIRDBRAIN and
    BASSACKWORDSTAN and all kinda fun shit. caint say none o that fuckin
    shit on the SF. oops! I just did. oh well, fuck me rigid with a wooden truncheon.
    what HAVE I done now? moderation? then, banishment from this
    wonderment. where ya can't even have a little fun with a GENIUS like
    fred phelps. oh dear oh dear..........:unsure:

20. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

deleted F***ING post for the F***ING love of *****

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.