What's Next

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sorrow, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

First I lost my job. If I were a so called "normal" person I could probably get a new job, but with my social anxiety I am too afraid to even apply for a new job, which probably sounds stupid. I don't even want to leave my house most of the time.
    Then I lost a friend I have had for years and it's not like I have lots of friends or can easily make more. I feel like I was always the one doing things for her or what she wants and she could not be bothered even if it was something really important to me. I'm just tired of it.
    They say things come in threes.......... I'm so tired of living. It is just not worth it. For some people things don't get better. I'm just so tired. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.
  2. Roobear

Roobear Member

I'm sorry that you lost your job and more important, a dear friend. Life is change which can include jobs, friends, and even relationships.

What is "normal" really anyway?-I have yet to meet a "normal" person who has it all and just glides through life.

You may have Social Anxiety but you can choose for it not to have you. Don't let it control you- Be brave, take a deep breathe and take on the fear- what's the worst that could happen if you leave your house? you could die right? well if your considering that anyway than you might as well venture out and try with nothing really to loose. The journey of a thousand miles starts with one step. Try taking that step. . .