whats next

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatif

Oh my God today my xwife says she's don't and going to a shelter yet she left me three years ago then my sister calls says my father told he he's not. Her father there getting DNA test then I see pictures of a girl I've been with for 2 years and I didn't like I seen my world is falling around me

I'm really sorry all this is happening for you.:hug: Why is your wife going to a shelter? Did your father say the same about you or just her? And what kind of pictures do you mean hun?

Hang in there. If you need to talk you can PM me anytime. :)

whatif

Wife we are like brother and sister its only a matter of time before divorce comes up as for my sister my dad only said that to her and the pictures with my girl between some guys legs is just one

Wife we are like brother and sister its only a matter of time before divorce comes up as for my sister my dad only said that to her and the pictures with my girl between some guys legs is just one
Has she lived with you for the past three years that you have been separated? Sorry i'm just a little confused about that. :hug:

I really hope that he is her father. I know what that's like.. I'm not sure my father is my real father either.

Do you know if the pictures are recent or were they taken before you got together with her?

whatif

Sorry should clear it up a little bit the wife lives in FL I left vt to straight things out left the one I've been living with for 2+ years who is the one I seen pictures of some recent one while we were in vt hope that helps its just very stressful and complacated

whatif

Now she's moving to Texas I heard that my heart dropped I swallowed and once again empty never can have a good day anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00