What's Something You'd Love To Achieve?

EmB

Absolute Peach!
I've a pretty clear idea. For the last year or so I've been planning out worldbuilding and character development. Now I'm at the stage of deciding how exactly I want the plot to unfurl. Next step is starting to draw out the opening chapter.

It's going to be a dystopian science fiction story involving a woman tasked with protecting a massive, human-made, self-sustaining ecosystem underground. Over the last 1000 years or so the surface has become unable to sustain life among many other dramatic changes. All of her family has since passed on so she believes she is the last human left alive. This assumption is proven dead wrong when a cyborg crash lands near her home.

Any more detail than that and I feel like I'd be spoiling things. Thanks for the interest *hug
Wow!! That's so cool, genuinely. If you ever do post it online, you better share the link here :P

Sending hugs

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
So... what's that one thing that you would just love to do before your time's up?

It doesn't need to be realistic! Perhaps you'd wanna travel to the future, that's cool too :)

I think I'd love to write a book.... no idea what kind, but I'd love to write a book.

Sending hugs
i’d love if my writing was positively recognized and appreciated and published.

i’d also love to overcome my fears and become the real me.

GFS

When I was about to finish my studies we used to discuss among friends about our goals in life.
And I had three goals:
Finishing the studies and graduating. And finding a job.
I managed (somehow) to graduate. And till now I've managed to have a job most of the time.
And that is still my goal, to keep my job.

But besides that, tonight I'd love to get some sleep. Tonight is one of those nights when my brain gets in a funny mood and don't let me sleep. But it's a matter of time before I sleep.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
When I was about to finish my studies we used to discuss among friends about our goals in life.
And I had three goals:
Finishing the studies and graduating. And finding a job.
I managed (somehow) to graduate. And till now I've managed to have a job most of the time.
And that is still my goal, to keep my job.

But besides that, tonight I'd love to get some sleep. Tonight is one of those nights when my brain gets in a funny mood and don't let me sleep. But it's a matter of time before I sleep.
I hope you can get some sleep soon. *sadhug

Sevven

Like others here I've always wanted to be published. Poetry, a memoir or a collection of short stories. I also have a graphic novel idea I can see in my mind, but I'm not so great at drawing stuff without models and I'd have to draw all this up from my imagination. I've written a lot, but my short stories are too long and I can't seem to fill out a full length "book."
As a kid I wanted to be a children's author and illustrator. Oooh, we recently came up with an idea! I was playing in a river with my kids and my shoe got stuck on something under water, came off and floated away. I immediately thought of all the times I've seen a stray shoe on the side of the road and wondered where the other one was. So, the idea was, a story called The Other Shoe, where we take photos of the remaining shoe wherever we go and tell about where it is now, thinking of its lost mate. That one would be easy too because the story will basically write itself and we'll take photos instead of needing drawings.
Sorry if tldr

EmB

Absolute Peach!
Like others here I've always wanted to be published. Poetry, a memoir or a collection of short stories. I also have a graphic novel idea I can see in my mind, but I'm not so great at drawing stuff without models and I'd have to draw all this up from my imagination. I've written a lot, but my short stories are too long and I can't seem to fill out a full length "book."
As a kid I wanted to be a children's author and illustrator. Oooh, we recently came up with an idea! I was playing in a river with my kids and my shoe got stuck on something under water, came off and floated away. I immediately thought of all the times I've seen a stray shoe on the side of the road and wondered where the other one was. So, the idea was, a story called The Other Shoe, where we take photos of the remaining shoe wherever we go and tell about where it is now, thinking of its lost mate. That one would be easy too because the story will basically write itself and we'll take photos instead of needing drawings.
Sorry if tldr
That is such a great idea! I'd love to see how that turned out, I hope you write it :)

Sending hugs

Em

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00