what's stopping me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cariad_Bach, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cariad_Bach

Cariad_Bach Staff Alumni

In some ways all the help I am recieving is an obstacle in itself; if I were having no help whatsoever, I think it would be easier to give up, but the fact that there are so many things available to help me... It feels like I am selfish and weak because they are not enough. And when they are not there, I mostly just get on with it. But when they are there, I spend my time thinking about what else I could be doing if I didn't have to come back into my real life when they're gone anyway...

I spend my time being miserable; either because I feel trapped and like I can't see any way out or away, or because I feel selfish and lazy when I try to find more time to myself.

And the help; it was supposed to stop me feeling like this. And it just hasn't. I still want to die, just to get out of here, away from here. Just to stop being me.

2. You need to let your psy dr know honestly about what is troubling you so much until you want to end it. :hug: let the people help you, don't reject them. If meds are not working, tell your dr.. If counselling is not working, tell your counsellor.. And also try to head outdoors and do more exercise and smell the fresh air which is good for your physical and mental well being. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.